Made it to 60 degrees today...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Pulled the battery tender off, opened the garage door, hit the starter and she fired right up with no hesitation.... Sandra Dee has been good to me, I stood next to her and talked to her for a little bit today and she talked back too... Lot's of memories with so many of you that there is no way I could name you all. I stood there and went through the tank bag and found some things I forgot was in there and just laughed that I had forgotten, shut her off and promised myself that I was going to spend more time on the site this year, ride more this year and get with more of my friends this year...

Miss you all!

Cap..

Nice. We have 75 almost all week. But I wish it would rain. Just got new mud tires this winter and less than a week of rain so far.

60 degrees!!!

I thought this was a thread about crankin the Busa over on a track day! D'oh!

hit 69 yesterday so the house mouse and i went for a ride.....boy was it nice!

78 today. Doug I hope you do those things you listed. You have been missed. Hope you put 15K miles on her this season.

It's good to know that you all are finally having some decent weather. How about over a week and a half of nice weather here in Germany.

81 here today..bike week has kicked off in full gear. Planning on riding over there some more this week. Saturday was insane...barely found a parking spot on main street. Horsepower shootout is this friday..I hoping to see some bada$$ busas' there. :thumbsup:

20140308_145116 (Medium).jpg

College is killing me financially... Gonna have to figure a few things out...

Back