Made it home

warp10

Donating Member
Registered
made it back OK. Had a great time, saw some old faces and met some new ones. Good times :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey Bug, 450 miles, 25mph headwind, used 8.5gal = 52.9mpg :rofl: :rofl:

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
hey, Ken! It was great to meet you! (52.9 mpg! Are you sure you weren't tucked in behind a semi....truck that is!?!) I was sure glad you were hanging out with Mr. Bug, Sat. Mrs. Bug was concerned for a little while and we were all relived when you guys pulled in. Glad you got back home alright and look forward to future good times! :thumbsup:

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Ken , Nice riding & visiting with you once again. Hope to see yah @ the next MNG ! Those pipes sound Awesome , Great Mod ! :thumbsup:

warp10

Donating Member
Registered
Semi's were going to slow :laugh: saw 15 deer on 62 and 4 on I 540, two were dead. lots to watch out for. also saw about thirty turtles, missed them all :thumbsup:

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
Great to hear you dodged all the obstacles and made it home safe.

see ya at the next M&G. Be careful on the iron butt ride...:thumbsup:

summer

Donating Member
Registered
Glad you are home safe. Thanks for hanging out with Sonny on Saturday. You are a stand up guy.

About the gas mileage...Sonny hates being outdone, but it's good for him once in a while.

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Great meeting you Ken ! Your bike sounds and looks awesome with those "shorties" and you are one helluva rider ! I saw that wheelie on the bridge after the photo shoot. I got good mileage on the way home too ! 20.4 kilos per liter...WTF?

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Great to have met you. Got about 51 mpg also going home, but this time had my GPS on the bike, telling me 50 is more like 46.

Dropping a tooth in the back is starting to sound like a good idea, wonder what that will do to a 60 ft launch and how much speedo healing????

warp10

Donating Member
Registered
Great to have met you. Got about 51 mpg also going home, but this time had my GPS on the bike, telling me 50 is more like 46.

Dropping a tooth in the back is starting to sound like a good idea, wonder what that will do to a 60 ft launch and how much speedo healing????
I think that dropping 3 teeth in the back (about 8% ) gives a correct speedo reading, but that may hurt you in the drag racing dept.

warp10

Donating Member
Registered
Great meeting you Ken ! Your bike sounds and looks awesome with those "shorties" and you are one helluva rider ! I saw that wheelie on the bridge after the photo shoot. I got good mileage on the way home too ! 20.4 kilos per liter...WTF?
That was not me, I have the short carbon exhaust, and a orange and black, not a canadian bike.