Home and had a great time

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Made it home, a whole 40 miles:laugh: , And just wanted to tell yall i had the best time, getting to talk to everyone and to ride with everybody. Thanks to everyone that helped put it on :thumbsup: And for all the great food we had, It was very nice to meet everybody. :thumbsup:

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Shane , it was a pleasure meeting you & watching you " Scuff up those pucks " ! See yah next year ! :thumbsup:

echoseven

Froot Loop
Donating Member
Registered
It was a pleasure to meet you Shane! Hope to see you and ride with you again next year, if not sooner. Of course, in those curvy roads, I can't keep you with you, knee dragger! :laugh:

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Jeez Macon, saw your pic in the other thread, did you scrape your plastics on that turn? Stock tires? Holy COW.

macon454

Donating Member
Registered
Shane , it was a pleasure meeting you & watching you " Scuff up those pucks " ! See yah next year ! :thumbsup:
It was a pleasure to meet you Shane! Hope to see you and ride with you again next year, if not sooner. Of course, in those curvy roads, I can't keep you with you, knee dragger! :laugh:
It was very nice to meet yall also. :thumbsup:

macon454

Donating Member
Registered
Jeez Macon, saw your pic in the other thread, did you scrape your plastics on that turn? Stock tires? Holy COW.
Didnt get the plastics, i hope not any way, i never looked at them, but i will now, and yes stock tires Bt-015, seems like they are a pretty good tire also.:thumbsup:

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Shane, had a blast hanging out with ya, how much do you charge for knee scraping lessons? Some good skills there!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
:beerchug: It was great seeing you again. Thanks for hanging with me Tuesday. those "gravel" roads were a lot of fun:laugh: Tell Lisa I hope she feels better really soon.