GSXcite & crew home

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
What a great time Mary, Pepper and myself had at the Eureka Springs Meet n greet! Was great to see old friends and to make some new ones too! What a great group of people!:thumbsup:

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Hal , It was awesome to be able to ride with you again. Glad to see that you , Mary & Pepper made it home safely ! :thumbsup:

mrsBusawhipped

No training wheels?
Donating Member
Registered
Glad you made it home. Wish I could have been there with ya.
We missed you Omar!

Glad you guys made it home safely!!

Mary keep up the great progress in riding your bike. You'll be a Biker Momma in no time!!! :laugh:

Hal, thanks for all the great riding tips. I know I will be riding with you guys soon. :thumbsup:

Pepper, my buddy, I miss you!! :laugh:

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Hal,

Was good to meet you and Mary and thanks for the riding tips, especially the kind reprimand not to try and ride outside my own limits.

I enjoyed Pepper as well, here is a short vid of our Juliette, also a Lab blend, protecting her master from a giant tortoise. :laugh:

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Glad to hear it, Hal...sounds like you had a great time.

Looking forward to our maiden outing...:beerchug:

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Very nice to meet you Hal and your wife see ya next time.

HAL,, HEY, I hope you had a great time, Other riders put some really good pics in, looks like you guys/gals had alot of fun.. I'm board, I wanna a Pink Busa , a (slow one) like one spark plug,:rofl: so i can have fun like you folks.. I can just putter around on my PINK BUSA.:laugh::laugh:. (NOT) Im to scared of the busa. I better stick to 4wheels and metal around me. Me on a busa, would be like, going to the moon with no space suit:laugh::laugh: Or diving with no gear:laugh::laugh:, Just wanted to make ya laugh, anyway, glad your back, and the crew, hope to see more pics.. What the heck is (AGATT)?? Oh, I got a lot of friends,you should see the list, Just so many really great people, wish i new how to add them all. And just added one more,some guy scar, its funny,cause I just checked out a video that the guy scar was in, was really good video,he seems like he is a professional rider,and does alot for this Org. Anyway,I also put him on my list of friends, ;).. And, ummm, Oh, tryed to call you sat,went to voice mail, maybe you were washing the bugs off the bike:laugh:, And i also wanted to know if you know that guy Capt?? If you do, can you tell him its a GO, Re: the plans for my sons bike, He was such a nice guy,so compassionate,and really wants to help me with this issue.. Chit, kare, you should have just PM Hal, :laugh: Anyway,glad you had fun, ride safe, much love to ya & the wife..

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
miss you already my friend...i'm glad the three of you made it home safe...can't wait to see you again- the sooner, the better :beerchug:

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
It was great to finally meet you, Mary, and of course Pepper! What a great time we all had and look forward to more! Have a good 'un!