Made him a believer and he bought one!

quikbusa

Donating Member
Registered
My friend has a 05 R1, it is one of the all around sweetest bikes I have ever seen. Last weekend I let him ride my 06 and he was hooked. He called me Thursday and asked if I would go pic it up for him. It is an 02 with 3,000 miles on it. There is $6,000 dollars in chrome receipts. Alot of money for for just chrome. I rode it last night and it runs out great. He paid 10,500 for it. He loves the chrome. He said to buy a nedw one and have it chromed would have been nearly $18,000. Oh and this has always been my favorite color scheme.

What you think?

Scottbusa__Small_.jpg

One of my fav color schemes as well. The blue they use is amazing in person. I would prefer to have the black and blue swap in the design (more blue than black).

Very nice looking bike! 10500 may be a little high, but i am sure he is happy. The black and blue is hot!

Price does seem a little high, but if he was willing to payit that's all that matters. Bike looks great! Hope he enjoys it.

My 02 with the same color scheme was 7500. He got caught up in paying for the chrome. I think 8500 woulda been good for that bike, even with the low mileage. He could bought a brand new one. Well as long as he is riding on the fastest color is all that matters...

I bought the exact same bike last year. completely stock in showroom condition for 10000 cdn. I would not have thought about it, had it not been that color. With the color matched beetle bags I was offered 11,000 yesterday.

One of my fav color schemes as well.  The blue they use is amazing in person.  I would prefer to have the black and blue swap in the design (more blue than black).
Someone who thinks EXACTLY as I do. I had to choose between the black/blue and the silver/gray in '02, but I didn't like how the black broke up the blue color. The blue on that bike is truly amazing. I have anticipated an all blue LE in that color and it has never happened. I decided to go with the silver/gray, and it was a very nice color. Now it's this color...

MyBusa.JPG

looks good. you buy what you like. its worth as much as someone will pay

Back