Chrome Shops, List Good ones and Bad ones

I know of one in Concord N.C.

Chrome East

We also have one in fayetteville

514 S Eastern Blvd
Fayetteville, NC , 28301-6314
Phone: 910-323-2295
FAX: 910-323-0664

greensboro plating in greensboro, nc. i'll check on reidsville. i know "side by side" racing is in Reidsville. i'll investigate a little.

greensboro plating in greensboro, nc. i'll check on reidsville. i know "side by side" racing is in Reidsville. i'll investigate a little.

I have heard from a bunch of guys that greensboro plating is a bunch of crackheads. They do shabby work and half the time they take your money and don't do anything at all!

Nashville chrome:thumbsup::thumbsup: I could be wrong , But I think allthingschrome gets his chrome work done there... a friend of mine is the one who designs most ofthe parts for all things chrome and a lot of other shops..Unbeilevable computer software..

I had good luck with Sport Chrome..Had the chrome wheels on three Busas..Got them done at sportchrome in 2001..Chrome still like new..

I had good luck with Sport Chrome..Had the chrome wheels on three Busas..Got them done at sportchrome in 2001..Chrome still like new..

Look up all the stories about them now. There chrome is crap now, my rims started flaking after a few months and im not the only one.

Excaliber Polishing and Chrome out of california is one that I would like to find out about as far as quality. I took some of my parts to A-1 chrome shop in Tucson AZ and was not totaly satisified with results. I have some more spare parts I would like to chrome but definitly will not send to anyone on east coast period. I am leaning more towards Excaliber but no first hand customer info on quality yet.

I think theres more to just chroming that makes them good,turn around time is a big thing,esp for me since im not a patient person.

NYC is good but on the slow side,since they are based out of florida but for some reason are called NYC??

ExtremeKempy is good but only if they have what you are looking for at the moment

ALL THINGS CHROME has everything and anything in stock and if not you'll have it at your door in 2 weeks or less.

i dealt with gilford plating in greensboro and it was horrible have used browns plating also and had excellent service:bowdown:

altered chrome
allthings chrome
Graves plating
extreme kempy
and Bikes2NV
I have had great experiences with all of these chrome shops

I have had issues with products purchased from XXX and sportchrome. And found both to have horid customer support.

Performance Powdercoating in Mansfield OH is the BEST for powder I have found anywhere. He specializes in motorcycles, so he's aware of all the little problems associated with doing alloys and such. He does PRIMO work.

+1 Chrome Pros Plating i just sent them my swingarm they told me up front it will be about 2 and a half weeks as they are running behind,which was nice that they were honest and upfront, i said no problem and shipped them out. they called today to tell me they received my swingarm. which was also nice. theyr'e website says they have a 2 year warranty, i'll let you know about the quality in a couple weeks.

THANK for all the help and make this forum of bad and good. I look at a lot chrome shop A gain thank. kaboombox peace too you and your...

Lots of good places but *allthingschrome* has my vote for the best

the worst? Thats easy

xxxchrome as said above,absolute junk

I second allthingschrome, I have purchased numerous pieces and NEVER had problem. Excellent quality, great prices. Mike is the best:bowdown::bowdown::cheerleader:

Back