M4's GP style slip on's

semperfi

Registered

Does anyone know anything about the M4 GP style slip on pipes? They look good, but I am worried they might be too loud. ???

Probably really loud. If you want I can shorten your stockers and give you a nice deep tone and they will be a little louder for a whole lot cheaper. Give me a PM.:welcome:

I am seriously considering that when the weather turns bad here in Illinois. Now is just the best riding weather of the year.

I have a set of the M4 slip ons, but the drag ones, they are not that bad at all, kinda wish they were a little louder.

I have a full M4 system with titanium single side can and dearly love it. Not to loud and added an additional 7 ponies with no PC. The folkes at M4 are first class and willing to chat about their exhaust and performance anytime you call.

The full system goes together like butter and fits with perfection. Only thing you have to watch is to make sure before you torque the header pipes you have them centered. If you don't, you can end up with the header pipes touching one side of the plastic or the other and it will eventually burn through if you don't correct it.

I got the full system with the standard length can and it had great sound as well as good looks. M4 has their own race team and I think you'll find they produce as good or better HP as any other top of the line exhaust?

[URL="
Pipes023.jpg

Pipes019.jpg

Sorry, i failed in trying to post the video.

Heres the link:
- 08 Hayabusa with M4 exhaust[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back