Micron GP Sidewinder Slip-On Exhaust?

bcm_70634

Registered
Does anyone have Micron GP Sidewinder Slip-On Exhaust? I was thinking about getting them.

Micron_GP.jpg

That think looks HUGE!

I like the Yosh R77 better, but Micron is a quality brand.

Im thinkin Micron Kind of over engineered these slip ons - Just a bit to much thoucht went into them for me .
bump.gif

Its not a bad looking pipe, but they do not offer a full system and the cost of the pipe doesn't match the power increase you get!!! Buy it only for looks!

I SERIOUSLY thought about these pipes when I got my bike. But the price for a mere "slip on" was outrageous. Then I started checking around because I truly want some "performance" out of my Busa. So after long searching and serious consideration, I'm going with a Brock Alien Head with Power Commander setup. And the price of both of them together are still not as much as the Micron Slip Ons. Just food for thought brother.

some more pics

HAYABUSA.jpg

HAYABUSA_3-4SIDE.jpg

HAYABUSA_REAR.jpg

Actually me is importer of Micron in my country (in EU) over 4 years. And I love the quality and performance they produce with the Serpent racing systems. I used Micron on my ex bikes like K5, K7, cbr1000rr. I have seen a lot of dyno tests comparing many systems - Micron smoked most of them.
But as for Busa, on my K3 Busa I installed HMF dual high exit system and for my new Busa K8 I think I am going with Tsukigi Cannon system as I look for performance. These Micron GP cans I think are for incredible good sound, best looking, best quality only. So if You are looking for one of this Micron is the best choice. Here is the linkie Micron used as ad:
If You need performance Micron unfortunatelly does not offer full system for Busa 2008, look for another brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micron makes good pipes and full systems, no doubt about it! I like the pipes look, different, but pricey!!! And no full system......as of yet. I made my choice with the yoshi r-77 full sytem.

my main reason for liking these is how the curves perfectly match the tail of the bike. They are a little wide but i do like how they look from the back the whole triangle end. I do however think this would be a great pipe in a full but i guess thats another day hopefully in the future.

Back