Micron GP Sport Exhaust

Sparxx

Registered
I found this clip on youtube and have some mixed emotions. I have had Micron exhausts on every bike I've owned and loved the sound and HP gains. This exhaust sounds good but I'm a lil  
rock.gif
about the look. My first thought of what it looked like isn't suitable to post in the org lol. What do yall think?
GP Sport[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I am actually digging these! I can't find good pics on their site of the black finish though.

I have watched this clip 5 times and I like them more each time. The pic from the back is nice. Yeah bro..I'm diggin' them too!

Those pipes really work with the bike. I dont know why bike manufacturers always have to be so bold. A few lines here and there on the old bike and a true 1397 would have been great.

I was looking at those pipes too, sorta had mixed feelings about them. Looking to get ak8 in about six months and one of the first things I want to do is change the pipes. These are sorta growing on me

Those pipes really work with the bike.
They do indeed work extremely well with the rest of the Busa lines. The haters don't like them because they are not "normal" looking, but represent something different, thus invoking derisive comments.

If Micron made a full system for them, I'd be all over a set of black ones. Admittedly, the light satin finish does draw a little too much attention to them, IMO. The sound certainly kicks ass.

As expensive as the slip-ons are, a full system would likely be out-of-control expensive.

Those pipes really work with the bike.
They do indeed work extremely well with the rest of the Busa lines. The haters don't like them because they are not "normal" looking, but represent something different, thus invoking derisive comments.

If Micron made a full system for them, I'd be all over a set of black ones. Admittedly, the light satin finish does draw a little too much attention to them, IMO. The sound certainly kicks ass.

As expensive as the slip-ons are, a full system would likely be out-of-control expensive.
+ 1,what was it $1600 for the slip ons?
thumb_down.gif
deadhorse.gif
moon.gif

$1,100 for the slip-ons. Still rich. For the money, the Yosh really is the best system. At least, in my opinion. If they had a dual-full system I'd probably be all over it right about now. I'll probably wait it out a couple months and see what is available...

I like them a lot. As others have pointed out, they flow with the lines of the bike. I also like the fact that they don't look like everything else. Too bad they are so much stinkin' money.
Do they sell them here in the U.S.? I thought they were only available in the EU.

Back