Yoshimura Slip Ons

BusaFlash

Registered
I am looking at putting either R-77 Yoshimura Slip - Ons or Micron GP Slip Ons on my 08 Busa. Will I need to put on a Power Commander or will the bike run OK without doing so ? Thanks for any advice. BusaFlash

dont get slip ons youll be kicking your self in the ass later save the money and get a full setup.. I made that mistake when i first bought my busa.

do not take slips on..

The sound is awful and you do not have any gain in power

Buy a 4-1, yoshi or akrapovic!

I had yoshi slips on my previous haya (now it s stolen)and i was very dissapointed

cool.gif
No slip-ons but full system i prefer,for more power and less weight
thumb_up.gif

Unless you really like the look of duels, go with the full system. The full R77 only weighs 13 lbs and the weight savings is 35 lbs less and it makes more power. PC is not necessary for the full pipe either.

I only bought slip ons because I like the look of the the dual can setup. And it sounds AWESOME...oh well...

Slip-ons WILL give you a performance gain you can feel, will sound better than a full system imo because you get the stereo effect, plus they sound smoother than a full system, you will get a HUGE weight reduction that will make the bike feel a ton lighter sitting on the bike and in motion, will be a little cheaper than a full system and super easy to put on. Plus if you get titanuim slips you'll REALLY notice a weight diff ridng the bike. C'mon the 08 already has 170+ rear wheel horses.....unless your a dragracer you won't miss the few extra ponies a full system will give you. Unless you love tearing into your bike I'd just do the slips
winkold.gif

Slip-ons WILL give you a performance gain you can feel, will sound better than a full system imo because you get the stereo effect, plus they sound smoother than a full system, you will get a HUGE weight reduction that will make the bike feel a ton lighter sitting on the bike and in motion, will be a little cheaper than a full system and super easy to put on. Plus if you get titanuim slips you'll REALLY notice a weight diff ridng the bike. C'mon the 08 already has 170+ rear wheel horses.....unless your a dragracer you won't miss the few extra ponies a full system will give you. Unless you love tearing into your bike I'd just do the slips
winkold.gif
Agreed...Just put the slipons on my bike and the weight difference, though not as great as the full system admittedly, is huge.

They sound great to my ear. I don't want a loud system, just a deeper growl, so I left the baffles in.

Back