m4 slip ons good deal

Milton

Registered
Please I´d like the best deal to purchase a pair of M4 slip ons for busa 2010.

Regards.

Milton

Bought mine new a few months ago from Pipecity.com for $560 shipped. Best price I could find at the time......

I love my M4, sweet sound to my ears. I think Goldenchild can get anything and ships world wide.

Just ordered mine from MotoSport for 578 with 3 day shipping, should be here friday.

Mine arrived today, a day early, easy install, look great and now going riding. Nice welds, good craftmanship.
Sound good in the shop, will tell you more when I get back.

Mine arrived today, a day early, easy install, look great and now going riding. Nice welds, good craftmanship.
Sound good in the shop, will tell you more when I get back.

Where you purchased?, tell me!!!, put pics!!!.

Good luck!!!

Thank you

Where you purchased?, tell me!!!, put pics!!!.

Good luck!!!

Thank you

Ordered from Motosport. The pic they have on the web site is exactly how they look. When we get some sun again I take some shots and post.
They are not quiet but very pleasing aggresive sound, not as loud as Werkes GP pipes. Nice rumble and nice pitch scream when you open it up. Only took a short ride as the rain was chasing me but sure could feel the difference is the wt reduction.
Worth the money and less than a lot that are out there.

Niso, thanks for posting the info on the M4 set up. Reading this only makes me want to get them even more. Hope to have mine in a month or two.

M4's on the bike

M4 #1.jpg

M4#2.jpg

**UPDATE** Just purchased a used set in great condition off another .org member for a fair price. I have been wanting these pipes for months and this was the deal I was waiting for! I will post pictures once they are mounted and roaring down the road!

Back