m4 slip ons good deal

**UPDATE** Just purchased a used set in great condition off another .org member for a fair price. I have been wanting these pipes for months and this was the deal I was waiting for! I will post pictures once they are mounted and roaring down the road!

Congrats! :cheerleader:

what happened to the brocks ct megaphone, i would definitely go with that setup, i love that pipe. Of course i can't comment much bc i have never heard or seen one in person, but like the other brocks systems i'm sure it sounds fantastic

I just received the M4 pipes via UPS today and they were a steal of a deal in my opinion.

The pipes were exactly as described in the ad and the seller included the original purchase receipt indicating they were less than 90 days old.

I could not be happier with them over my cut stock pipes. I will be listing my cut stock pipes in the classified section when I get around to it. Anyone considering these slip-ons, should jump if they get a chance to get a set.

They are fantastic!

I just received the M4 pipes via UPS today and they were a steal of a deal in my opinion.

The pipes were exactly as described in the ad and the seller included the original purchase receipt indicating they were less than 90 days old.

I could not be happier with them over my cut stock pipes. I will be listing my cut stock pipes in the classified section when I get around to it. Anyone considering these slip-ons, should jump if they get a chance to get a set.

They are fantastic!

:worthless:

Ya, I knew that was coming, but it is dark now because I was out riding all evening :laugh:
I will try to snap one off tomorrow and post it up here.

OK, finally had a bit of time to snap off a few pictures. This is my favorite exhaust as far as looks go. I wish they offered this pipe in a full system, but I can deal with it as I do not need anymore power out of my ride.

Enjoy :beerchug:

m4-1.jpg

m4-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to get those for a while. I saw them on a bike in person for the first time last week. I really like the megaphone style. I don't want to put a regular style on cans on my Busa. Definitely going to buy them!

i got mine , and then wanted a full ex , so i got the vance and hines s.s. headers they sell for slip ons ,, they are great

DSCF0700.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back