M4 Agusta Tail on a hayabusa?

htt760

Registered
i found this awhile back and was wondering has anybody on the board done this before? i like the sleek look.... what would be need to do something like this? anybody have anymore pics? thanks guys
htt760
pmbusa.jpg

post-6-12530-carbonbusa.jpg

hmmmmm... i guess streamliners... or something like that has a kit you for the hayabusa...just a one piece solo tail...ill try and find the website

Something looks wrong with the red bike pic. That seat is god awful, I'm not so sure that pic hasn't been chopped. I also don't see any M4 Agusta anything in those pics, but that's just me.

That black Busa is JUST GORGEOUS!! It looks like it was lightened and ready for the canyons.

Ur reading my mind. Planning the same thing, but the M4 tail have solid seat and are solo only. Talked to a shop yesterday about cutting and modling my stock tail to the end of a M4 Ajusta tail. I need the passenger seat for the Wifie. Shop said not their thing.
sadnews.gif
See the pic of Urban Industry Busa...this bike has been my modivator on my build.

normal_15.jpg

Ur reading my mind. Planning the same thing, but the M4 tail have solid seat and are solo only. Talked to a shop yesterday about cutting and modling my stock tail to the end of a M4 Ajusta tail. I need the passenger seat for the Wifie. Shop said not their thing.
sadnews.gif
See the pic of Urban Industry Busa...this bike has been my modivator on my build.

normal_15.jpg

Sorry for the double post...
rock.gif
dont know why that is happening. The M4 Agusta tail is made for the Hayabusa...not an actual M4 tail.

thanks for the pic BigRod... once i saw the raised tail on the busa i fell in love... so they are saying there is no way to modify the one piece tail for a second seat?
sad.gif

The shop I spoke with does not like to do plastic work. The right shop could graph the stock and M4 tail together. I dont know if the hump lines contour to each other? Opxy and fiberglass makes new wonders. The bike body morphing is getting big on show bike...just one next step to different.

Back