M4 Exhaust

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so I've heard good and bad about them, just wondering if anyone has run an M4 on their busa.

What did it sound like? Was it Raspy? Good fit and finish? Let me know. I might have found one cheap (haven't seen it yet) and want to know yalls opinion on them.

I haven't seen them on a busa either. but I did have a full system on my TL1000R. They sounded great and quality was great. If you can find their wed site, they did have dyno results and a few videos.

Someone here is running 142-144 mph thru the 1/4 mile traps with that pipe . Stock engine . Mufflers look like the Veltune stuff .

They make good power everywhere in the rpm range .

38mm primaries stepped to 42mm just like the big boys

I know this is an old post but I would like to hear a sound clip.

and any pics! you got of it on the bike!

you have a sound clip? mountain...lets us hear it
rock.gif

i'd be interested too , lookin for another exhaust. something diff than most

(mountainmotor @ Feb. 20 2007,17:26) I've got a  M4 on the Busa killer . Want a sound clip ?
Here you go then . Sounds deeper than the video and remember this is through smaller tubing and only 899cc'c

Busa will be deeper sounding yet . This is the polished aluminum canister after probably almost 5k miles of rain . Never touched other than wiped with rag after rinsing . They have a titanium and carbon fiber muffler as well .

Video

Quickest pic I could find

100_0625.jpg

sounds good
was that clicking the cable on your camera?

cool looking town too

Back