under tail instal

2006busa

Registered
ive used the search at the top and haven't found what i need. im trying to instal a hot-bodies under-tail and im not sure what to do. i looked on their site and the instructions are vague at best. anybody want to walk me through it or have so tips or insite before i go hacking my trunk a part.

Its been a while since I did mine but I was suprised at actually how much you need to cut away

I only used on of the angle brackets and drilled a hole in the enter of my plate. I mounted it between the to bulges that the tail lights form. If ya do this, the light from the tail lenses lift the plate a bit as the hotbodies present have a light.

Get the Dremal out and get to chopping!

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Cut the plastic back to the rear frame rails. Then reinstall the rear upper plastic.

It's easy after that. I had to do a couple trips to the hardware store but came out lookin' fine.

Buy Now: Hot Bodies Undertails - Motorcycle Undertail Part Numbers | Pashnit Moto

install_hayabusa.jpg

install_hayabusa.jpg

Anyone have experience with the wiring for a hot bodies under tail install on a 2007 Hayabusa. First pic is from the under tail and second pic is from the bike. Any help would be great.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've got a pre-cut stock fender for a Gen. 1 somewhere if you don't want to butcher you good stock fender. I bought a undertail, didn't like the look and went back and bought a stock fender.

Back