tiger tail undertail

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
i am lookin at some undertails and am leaning towards the tiger tail anyone have any pics of one installed and likes or dislikes
thanks

bradbike2.jpg

This may not be the best pic but you kinda get the idea. If you are going to lower your bike alot it is a must. I really like mine easy to install and it gives the bike a clean look

I've got a used one that has a few holes for mounting electronics I need to part with if you decide you want one.

(Professor @ Sep. 05 2007,19:26) I've got a used one that has a few holes for mounting electronics I need to part with if you decide you want one.
did you not like it or what

(goodluck @ Sep. 05 2007,22:34)
(Professor @ Sep. 05 2007,19:26) I've got a used one that has a few holes for mounting electronics I need to part with if you decide you want one.
did you not like it or what
It came with a subframe I bought. My bike already had a fiberglass undertail on it. I won't swap because I don't mind riding in the rain. My fiberglass undertail seals up much better.

For a drag bike only or one that never sees rain, I don't see a problem with it and several advantages.

Make sure you get one of the originals that Guy Caputo built, the knock-offs don't seem to fit as well.

Back