M4 Exhaust...

casualdreamer

Registered
Ok guys another exhaust question. I am still deployed and I am literally shopping for parts as I am typing this question. The M4 exhaust. I have officially fell in love with that thing but it is only made for the 08. Can it be fitted for the 06. They are only slip-ons. I plan on getting a PC for it but I WANT THIS EXHAUST!!! The black dual out the back is deep and pretty short from what the pics show. I have found clips of it on you tube but I can't seem to be able to email the makers to ask if they can be fitted for an 06. I found them in the Nov issue of the 2Wheel Tuner Magazine (exhaust buyer guide). I am still a rookie to all this being the fact of constantly being deployed and not home enough to get my baby in the shop and mod right. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much...

Here is a pic of the slip ons

M4_black-retro_300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This things are bad to the bone. I want them. I am hoping to hear from someone and the compatability of them working on a 06 if anyone knows about exhaust and can help me understand what it means when they make different ones for different year bikes it would be appreciated..

Ok guys another exhaust question. I am still deployed and I am literally shopping for parts as I am typing this question. The M4 exhaust. I have officially fell in love with that thing but it is only made for the 08. Can it be fitted for the 06. They are only slip-ons. I plan on getting a PC for it but I WANT THIS EXHAUST!!! The black dual out the back is deep and pretty short from what the pics show. I have found clips of it on you tube but I can't seem to be able to email the makers to ask if they can be fitted for an 06. I found them in the Nov issue of the 2Wheel Tuner Magazine (exhaust buyer guide). I am still a rookie to all this being the fact of constantly being deployed and not home enough to get my baby in the shop and mod right. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much...

I had a set for my 08, and loved them. i got rid of them ONLY because I wanted to go to full system. I purchased the Bocks Alein Head full exhaust. You are right though those M4's are VERY SWEEEEEEEEET looking and they sound great.
The only thing I can tell you is call a company that sells them and ask tech support if they can be fitted to an 06.
Good luck with your ventures. If you need any leg work done like calling somewhere since I ma here in the states and you are not just let me know, be glad to help ya out.

Thank you so much.... The phones here should be up soon so I am going to try and call the manufacture. If I can't reach them I will def take you up on that offer. :beerchug:..

I am with the 26 MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit), USMC, Active Duty. Man, I can't wait to get home. I got the new issues of 2Wheel Tuner for the exhaust guide and then I bought the Super Street Bike mag for the tech support. Without those mags I would be going through withdrawals like it was cool. I still miss her but the old lady is taking care of her til I get home..

I love the M4s too. Hard to believe they don't have them for the Gen I.
I've noticed a lot of manufacturers are making stuff just for the Gen IIs and not making a copy for the Gen I. Kind of a strange marketing scheme I think.???

Those pipes sound really nice !!

Keep your head down, and get home, I thank you for your service !!!

Theyre not too loud and look great on the 08( yes I have them) but dont know about the 06, Im sure one of the sponsors will look into it for you.

And YES Thanks you for your service, come home safe.:thumbsup::bowdown:

Back