Exhaust?

Olde

Registered
I was wondering what you guys thought the best exhaust system would be for my '06 busa. I have been thinking about Yosh. , m4, or two brothers. I want carbon, but I was hoping for some feedback between these three.

Oh man, you're gonna catch hell for asking that.  It's asked regularly here.  But since the search isn't working right (for me) I'll tell you you're gonna be asked, slip ons or full systems.  And you're gonna hear a lot of arguments for each side.

Full systems will give you 10-12 horses (maybe) with a PC and a map. - As if you dont' have enough power already
Slips will give you 2-5 horses if that, no PC - Good for looks and sound, and a little weight, but that's about it.

That being said, I have Two Bros Xmetal (gold carbon) Slips, and Love the super deep sound and yes they are loud at WOT. Here's a bad pic, but a pic nonetheless.

<!--EDIT|thebbbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139097716 -->

hug2.jpg

I asked the same question, I did have it down to a few choices and still got different opinions. I am going with Akrapovic for mine.

I was wondering what you guys thought the best exhaust system would be for my '06 busa.   I have been thinking about Yosh. , m4, or two brothers.   I want carbon, but I was hoping for some feedback between these three.
It would help if you give us an idea what you want out of your exhaust.

Cheap??
The most HP??
The loudest??
Single/dual exhaust??
The bling bling??
The most exotic??

I was wondering what you guys thought the best exhaust system would be for my '06 busa.   I have been thinking about Yosh. , m4, or two brothers.   I want carbon, but I was hoping for some feedback between these three.

Cheap??
The most HP??
The loudest??
Single/dual exhaust??
The bling bling??
The most exotic??
Oooooo boy another exhaust dilema.....fill out Charles' "exhaust mod order form" above and we can proceed  
wink.gif

Cheap??
The most HP??
The loudest??
Single/dual exhaust??
The bling bling??
The most exotic??
Oooooo boy another exhaust dilema.....fill out Charles' "exhaust mod order form" above and we can proceed  
wink.gif
Charlesbusa's exhaust mod order form
laugh.gif

I like that
tounge.gif

Just the facts man
smile.gif

Saturday SPECIAL today only
answers to questions.....$10

Correct answers...........$20  
tounge.gif

I guess I could have been more specific!!!  I'm looking at full exhaust(I don't want to waste money).   I like the high mount, but I do get a tag along with me every now and then (wife) and don't want too much discomfort.   I am willing to spend to get it correct. I also want a low tone, loud rumble!

<!--EDIT|Olde
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139108503 -->

Sounds like HMF to me. Its a dual exhaust.

There are a bunch of HMF junkies here, ask them if there is any passanger discomfort(i don't think there is).

Try PMing;
pipefighter248
Nitrousjunkie
CyKill

post-6-98752-steven_001a.jpg

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139109532 -->

No passenger discomfort with the HMF's.
Cool enough to put your hand on after a good ride.
Check out for a pic and sound file of the HMF.

Use Arko head pipe, HMF midpipe (giving you 2 can option) - And use BDE can on one side and Micron can on the other side.
tounge.gif

....Best of All World's
wink.gif

Back