Two Brothers Exhaust

bigc70

Registered
Hey guys, I'm going to be upgrading my exhaust in the next couple weeks and I wanted to see if anyone here knows where to get the best deal on either a Two Brothers or Yoshimura slip-on exhaust (I decided against the full system because I like the look of the dual exhaust on the busa). The best deal I've found for my '08 is around $500. Thanks in advance!

I had a set of 2 Bros C/F slip-ons on my K8. I got them from "moto mummy" some time early last year, at the time they had the best price I could find.

I probably wouldn't buy them again though. Although they sounded great and initially looked great, IMO the quality isn't as good as yoshi pipes I've seen on other guys Busa's.

In particular the quality of the VALE clamp coating was poor and flaked off quickly. Whilst my cans C/F didn't "yellow" a friends did, I put this down to the fact he parked in the sun alot more than I did. From my limited knowledge I'd say the clear coat on the C/F isn't UV rated.

Hope this helps.

I will personally recommend Charles--- StreetnTrack Import (one of our board sponsors) :thumbsup: I have had exceptional results with other board sponsors here too but I've dealt with Charles for a few years and he is a top quality sponsor/businessman...He just went out of his way to HELP me in creating a full exhaust system for my '06 busa with a yoshi TRC-D system designed for the '08-'10 models.... waiting on it to get here and will post up pics when I'm done!!:thumbsup:
He got me really good prices and he stands by his stuff he sells-- any of our sponsors are good folks to deal with or they wouldn't be here...good luck with whatever you go with:thumbsup:

I will personally recommend Charles--- StreetnTrack Import (one of our board sponsors) :thumbsup: I have had exceptional results with other board sponsors here too but I've dealt with Charles for a few years and he is a top quality sponsor/businessman...He just went out of his way to HELP me in creating a full exhaust system for my '06 busa with a yoshi TRC-D system designed for the '08-'10 models.... waiting on it to get here and will post up pics when I'm done!!:thumbsup:
He got me really good prices and he stands by his stuff he sells-- any of our sponsors are good folks to deal with or they wouldn't be here...good luck with whatever you go with:thumbsup:

Cool, thanks for the info! I'm going to go look at what he has to offer right now.

Hey guys, I'm going to be upgrading my exhaust in the next couple weeks and I wanted to see if anyone here knows where to get the best deal on either a Two Brothers or Yoshimura slip-on exhaust (I decided against the full system because I like the look of the dual exhaust on the busa). The best deal I've found for my '08 is around $500. Thanks in advance!

I don't know who told you that you cant get a full exhaust with duals on a busa.

Might want to look into that a little more. I for example have TiForce duals on mine and its a full exhaust. I know some board sponsors here either have them or can get them. There are others out there that make full duals also. I would personally look into a full before adding just slip-ons.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/99186-parts-delivery-wooot.html

Last edited:
Please check w/ any of the board sponsors first Hayabusa.oRg - .oRg Sponsors as many of them offer excellent pricing on these units. :thumbsup:

Let us know what you end up going with.

My bad. Yes, please check with sponsors first. To clarrify, I purchased my slip-ons for the K8 prior to becoming a member of the org.

I have just purchased my new system for my K9 through Josh at Ball Z Motorsport. He was excellent to deal with & had great pricing to boot.

Back