M.Jackson death ruled homicide

I enjoyed and grew up with Mikes music, but he got weird and I just couldn't excuse his idea of playing with the kids. I'm tired of it as well and that happened the day after it broke the news.

All this cryin' and blubberin' and tribute concerts,and funerals and shid.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that Mikey Jackazz was a fuggin' pedophile.

Lets say his music and dancing were awesome...who gives a fug...he slept with little boys.

I'm glad he's in a box now. hahaha hahaha...

RSD.

Last edited:
WAS NEVER PROVEN JUST OPPORTUNISTIC BUM PARENTS TRYING
GET SOME FREE $$.

1251949900095.png

- Michael Jackson with The Jackson 5 on Soul Train "I Want You Back"[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot for the life of me imagine anyone actually caring about this.

Especially here.

Bogus, we need to find you a hobby...:poke:

It's a HUGE deal when you estate is how many millions in the hole.

And I am sure the way his insurance and will read, there are probably different provisions if you are killed, versus just happen to die.

I am with Takeuon on this,

Nothing proven on MJ... We all sang to his music, and TRIED to dance to his tunes... even those who dont admit it out loud! Whatever the hype now with his burrial etc, that has nothing to do with him... No im not a huge fan (though I was when I was very young), but I respect him for what he has given to us all... RIP King of POP! I also believe he was gone too early!!! I honestly would have loved my kids to experience his presence on earth as I did when i was young.

I don't agree with his social behavior, or his surgical choices, but I can't deny that boy could sing! I will continue to enjoy several of his best works.

Back