Lycan & FAKE Dan home...after Ace got us lost..

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Well we made it home after a loooong detour that Acehole was kind enough to provide us when we left Robbinsville...thanks Ace...:moon:..I will be sure to return the favor...nice scenery DEEP in TN though LOL

A HUGE special thanks to the following folks:

Cap & Mrs-You have built something awesome, thank you.

GixerHp- Johnny,For doing all the things you do for the members at Bashes

Grumpy & Angela- Need anyone even ask why they should be thanked

JOSEPH. AKA Lavinrac- Owner and sole propretor of Lavs towing and recovery service:rofl:everybody should know that Lav gave up considerable time to fetch and rescue the bikes that went down this weekend, at the drop of a hat, without reservations and at sacrifice to his own time and enjoyment..although it was unfortunate to hear several times
" Lav! We've got another man down man, lets go!"
It was the calling for Lav, and depending on him, and him coming through that merits a HUGE thanks:bowdown:Lav my friend you rock, it was awesome to meet you ...hippie..

Tufbusa-Thanks for the riding lesson, working on the wifes bike for hours, the Latte's, and for just being a great guy.:bowdown:

Leo- Thanks for wrenching on the wifes bike and for spending so much time with John on BrendanP's bike, you guys did an awesome job at bringing it back to life, it was cool to ride and hang out with you my friend, I WILL see you in Chicago in August brother:bowdown:

Warbird- Our emmisary of emergency services, thanks for the awesome work on the wifes HID install, I think you even impressed Johnnny:laugh:I cant thank you enough brother

Brendanp-What can I say brother...I have never gone out riding and wound up fishing:poke::laughyou Marlena and Busa are in my heart bro, I will see you soon. Love you man.

Racerv-Thanks for fishing B's bike out with Silver...err. Dino, people of average height would have had to snorkel to get the bike out of the river.

Silver-Dino-Thanks for stepping up and helping us at the river, awesome to finally meet you and Pebbles:bowdown:it was fun riding with you.

There are LOTS of people I'm missing to mention, but rest assured that you all made this another memorable trip for me, thanks for treating FAKE Dan so well and giving him the right amount of abuse for riding the Harley...if you can call that riding:rofl:

Were home, Im at work...life is somehat back to normal and if youre wondering...she MADE me bring it hime last night, she sat on it, was all ooh and ahh..she's tippy toeing right now but the boots and Tobin should get her where she needs to be:thumbsup:

Thanks to all, hope everyone makes it ok..another awesome time has come to an end, see ya'll Fall Bash!

Glad you had a nice trip back! But you must have missed a turn brother!! Learn to read a map!!!!!!:moon:
Luv ya...
oh and thanks for bringing "fake" Dan...a pleasure meeting him

Great meeting you bro. We live to close not to hook up a few times this summer. :beerchug:

You got directions from Ace? okay....

Glad you're home safe. As always, it was great to see you.

Good seeing you again, Angel! Glad you're home safely.

Glad you guys made it back in safe.

How about James ? Johns right hand man and sidekick with all the bike work.

Nicole for all her help with the food,

I saw you and Dan from McKinney Tx at the grill cooking.

I'm sure there's still one or two being left out.

Hey, Angel...Nice write-up.

Glad you had a good time!!! :beerchug:

Looking forward... ;)

Glad you guys made it back in safe.

How about James ? Johns right hand man and sidekick with all the bike work.

Nicole for all her help with the food,

I saw you and Dan from McKinney Tx at the grill cooking.

I'm sure there's still one or two being left out.

EXACTLY!

Theres really ALOT more folks that should be thanked, I didnt forget them I could just go on and on and on:whistle::laugh:

Thanks to all:bowdown::bowdown:

You got directions from Ace? okay....

Glad you're home safe. As always, it was great to see you.

Yeah amazing huh....should've looked to see what was in his hadn in that cup when I asked:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad you guys are safe! See you at the Fall Bash. I'm taking the entire week off next time.

Lycan... anytime you need help or something worked on.... just let me know. I agree with Silver aka Dino and Pebbles about hooking up with a small get together or ride or something!

It was good to see ya again Angel! Thanks for bringing fake Dan, he was a good source of entertainment!

I just don't know what to say to you Lycan...

I had a great time hanging out with you, and thanks for staying up till 2:30 in the mornin with john hammered puttin the HID's in.

As for the towin service... well I just happened to have a truck and ramp.. anyone there would have done it if I didnt, but I am glad I could help. :thumbsup:

Back