thapp and tweeter home safe finally

thapp

Donating Member
Registered
Ok the wife and i finally got home about 8 its a long story why it took so long but i will say this much never expect a person with gps to not get lost and i'm not talking about me or my wife in this case
i had to leave a little early today because of ice falling at home so needed to get a good run going to get home before it got bad at home so as some of you know my ex moved to rogers arkansas this weekend and i had to go pick up one of my sons and she was going to meet me about halfway between rogers and i-35 (the mcdonalds on cimmaron turnpike as some of you would know )so i could get him and head for home
we left caps at around 11:30 today and made it to mcdonalds at 1:00
waited for 20 mins and called to see where she was at she said she hadn't made it thru tulsa yet got a late start she said so i'm thinking okay no big deal waith another 45 mins call again she is lost in tulsa all she had to do was stay on the same road WTF so after waiting another hour and a half finally got my son and hualed butt for home

So being home finally my wife and i would like to thank doug and kristy for such an awesome weekend the food the friends the fun and the hospitallity of leeting us crash at your place this weekend

scar,pinkywinky,mr. bogus,bluehaya ,vannawray ,dan ,hrhdi ,terry WAS GOOD TO MEET ALL OF YOU AND PUT FACES AND NAMES TO YOU WHO I SEE ON HERE

to everyone that was also there that i haven't named its always good to see all of you its like coming home from a long trip and having all the family there when you get there I look foward to the next time when we can all get together

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUCH A GREAT TIME !!!

Hey, you two...I was beginning to wonder if we'd get a 'home' report.

Great meeting you, too...and glad you made it.

Be safe out there and see you next time!!! :beerchug:

glad you made it home safely, looking forward to the next get-together already :beerchug:

Glad you guys made it home safe. Good luck on the move and if you need a flat bed trailer for the move, I have an 18 dove tail with new tires. Its not enclosed, but it does the job. Just let me know bro.

Back