Donating Member
Registered
He does clean up good. :drool:

Lurch 1.jpg

Of course I would be remiss if I didn't include this one :rulez:

Last edited:
What's the occasion? Is it Halloween already? :laugh:

Big luv, you two... ;)

...uh, is that one of those 'I tied the knot, and this is what I think of what you think about it' pictures? Lookin' good, KB! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I tried to get away with one of those No 2 pictures at the Eureka Springs MnG but Cap was not havin' any of that...totally sensored...oh well, much love to Douglas anyway!

Last edited:
"sexy maaaaaan, sexxxxyyyy maaaaannn" (in my best Mike Meyers' Fat Ba$tard voice):rofl:

thats the monkey-suit you have to wear to stare at boobies all night for free:rulez:
Sorry Kev-but bwahahahahaaaaa yeah you look cute tho-cute as a shaved Llama:moon:
:laugh:

No like BigD said. This is what we have to wear to work at the "Gentlemens Club". Now I remember why I like working the establishment that they own.:laugh:

No wedding or anything, Just some work to generate some cash until I am able to find a REAL job.

hubba hubba :rofl: ok, now lay down in the rectangular box with the felt lining and we'll take care of the rest :whistle:

so if you work at a gentlemans club...are you gentle?

dude in a suburban almost found that out first hand :rofl:

HEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Don't tell all of my dark secrets bro'. Besides I was not going ot hurt him. Just wanted to show him what he SHOULD of been doing instead of what he WAS doing.:laugh:

Back