Luci's one tough lady

Ouch, glad you made it home, lucky there was a chase car. Got a number for cheap hail repair guy if you need him. He will work with you with insurance deductable. Let me know and I will pm his info to you. Can come to your work or home.

Wow. Glad you are ok Dennis..sorry about the hits to the bike and the demolition of the PT.

Unreal, Dennis it good that you only got a few bumps and bruises! I got caught in a cell like that in Florida before and my helmet didn't fair so well. The hail was larger than golfballs though!
I was thinking about how bad the helmet would be when I was getting pelted in the head. But it looks like it came through fine.

We are glad to hear that the two of you made it home safely. Wish you would have waited at the stop for us when you called. We saw the massive cloud bank and thought we were going to run into it but it had passed just in front of us and was proceeding on to the east just as we arrived. Sorry to hear about the damage to Luci and the PT.

We are glad to hear that the two of you made it home safely.  Wish you would have waited at the stop for us when you called.  We saw the massive cloud bank and thought we were going to run into it but it had passed just in front of us and was proceeding on to the east just as we arrived.  Sorry to hear about the damage to Luci and the PT.
+1...let me know if there is anything i can do to help
beerchug.gif

We are glad to hear that the two of you made it home safely.  Wish you would have waited at the stop for us when you called.  We saw the massive cloud bank and thought we were going to run into it but it had passed just in front of us and was proceeding on to the east just as we arrived.  Sorry to hear about the damage to Luci and the PT.
+1...let me know if there is anything i can do to help
beerchug.gif
Come over and let me clean up the wiring in Lucy's trunk. While I have all of the stuff out I can redo the Cruise control switches on Luci.

I said give em hell.... not hail sheesh Dennis.... (glad you are ok!)

SHOCKED.gif
Glad you are OK. ! Enjoyed our ride on Sunday alot, great weather and great friends
beerchug.gif

Glad you made it through in one piece! I was lucky and missed all of the bad weather, just a little rain about 1/2 hour after I left.
thumb_up.gif

$3,400 damage to the PT Cruiser. Insurance Company already cut the check. I need to get some new switches and get the cruise control working again on Luci. I guess all's well that ends well.

105_4782__Medium_.JPG

Man Dennis that could have been bad. The last hail storm we had here I ran out to my driveway to throw a tarp over my truck to protect it and thought I was getting hit with a baseball bat. I couldnt imagine driving down the road at 30mph. Glad you came out in good shape
thumb_up.gif

Back