lowering the front

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i've always liked the look of the busa lowered in the front but the dealer told me the headers would scrape.

i'm not much of a canyon carver or knee dragger, but i do like the experience the new lean angles the busa has introduced me to compared to my previously owned harley.

i have a 4-1 micron full system and want to lower just the front an inch.

please post pics, your opinions, and how much lower you went.

feedback much appreciated.

thanks,

dave

I'm down 1" in front and there are no issues. If you never had any problems with hitting stuff at stock height, something as insignificant as 1" isn't going to make a difference.

Only reason I dropped mine 1 in front and 2 in back is because I wanted to flat foot it. Imo it doesn't even make a noticeable change in the bikes appearance.

I lowered 3/4 of an inch in the front (reaper risers) and approx. 1 - 2 in the rear. I have accidently scraped once coming out of a friends driveway. Like Turbo Torch said, there is not much of a noticable difference in appearance but you can tell when you are cleaning the front fender cause the clearance between the nose and the front fender is closer. IMO just gotta watch out for the curbs, potholes and what not... other than that you shouldnt have any issues.

IMG_0226.jpg

Back