Lowering the busa

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Do you need a rear stand to lower the BUSA 2"?

Any advice is welcome.

when i installed my links. i used a rear stand and a small jack under the piviot to take the weight off. like this it was real easy

Thanks Ranman,

Looks like I am going to have to spring for a rear stand.

tpbio i also rember seeing a thread where the fella hung the bike from the garage rafters to the frame. found it in a search here under lowering. good luck. ps. i use pit bull stands worth the money. just my 2.5 cents

Thanks again, Ranman.

Searching the web now for the best price on stands.

Hey Tom, how are you doing buddy? I am looking for a rear stand myself. I have come across the Handy stand which looks pretty good for the money. There is a thread in this forum, better yet I have a link at the bottom. The only problem for me is that I'm trying to get one here for Thursday due to the fact that I finally have a day off Friday and want to take the bike apart to install the Muzzy fan and relocator and clean her up in general. Good luck bro and let me know what you find...
Anthony
http://www.handyindustries.com/shop....&D=0&S=

Thanks for the info, Wayne.

That makes my decision really easy now!
smile.gif

Appreciate it, Anthony.

Good luck. Are you getting them by Thursday? How much was the shipping?

Just in case you wanted to see a pic of the busa on the Handy look in a topic titled stands in this forum just down the page.

good luck with the lower, i just did mine and now im replacing the swingarm and thats a huge pain. if you need and help you can ask me as well, as long as you can help me out with the getting the swingarm bolt out!! jk and good luck.

Back