Lowering Questions

1BadAssBusa

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='color:blue'></span>Thinking of lowering my 06LE Busa. I've read many threads, and notice that many lower their rear more than the front. Why is this? Also, which bones does anyone recommend for the rear?

How difficult is it to lower the front and rear? Pics and any feedback would be appreciated.

There are so many answers here. . .

People have been raising +1 in the rear and lowering in the front to enhance twisty riding.

Others (like myself) go lower in the front because we are "heavy" and the suspension actually levels out when we are in the saddle.

Now I will say that the factory suspension is NOT set up from the factory for rider(s) weighing more that 250 lbs (and some say less than that)

It is not difficult to lower, new dog bones in the rear and a new top clamp or reaper risors in the front.

(heavybusa @ Jul. 27 2007,19:48) It is not difficult to lower, new dog bones in the rear and a new top clamp or reaper risors in the front.
What about taking the weight off the rear and front when installing? Any tips?

beerchug.gif

<-- This thread is about raising it but it explains ways to get the weight off of the forks.

Sorry dude. It's 2 in the morning and I didn't feel like doing a lot of typing.
coffee.gif

Back