lower foot pegs

Yes I have seen this argument before about the pegs. But like Joe says it's a complete very well put together mod for the NON DIY! Me I've seen his work in person and would MUCH rather to pay the FEW extra's not to have a half a** job done on my bike. Also to say this guy is a crook is so wrong, because he is not. I'm really pissed about this but probably doesn't matter and I've got my point across. Joe hopefully santa will bring me a set of your wonderful pegs my man!! Don't let it get to you just keep doing your thing!

Yes I have seen this argument before about the pegs. But like Joe says it's a complete very well put together mod for the NON DIY! Me I've seen his work in person and would MUCH rather to pay the FEW extra's not to have a half a** job done on my bike. Also to say this guy is a crook is so wrong, because he is not. I'm really pissed about this but probably doesn't matter and I've got my point across. Joe hopefully santa will bring me a set of your wonderful pegs my man!! Don't let it get to you just keep doing your thing!
HO-HO-HO!!!! Looks as if Webbashl is on the "nice" list this year!! Be sure to check your Christmas stocking!!! HO-HO-HO! Merry Christmas!!!

Santa

Too funny Joe, but we all need to just try and help each other out here on the board and not have discussing's like this. If words need to be said just PM each other. This is a good forum lets keep it that way! Sorry for adding to the madness, Ashley Webb

Dennis I bow to you...
bowdown.gif

go delete my **** if you feel.. no more input from me..

I'm out.. I will go back to lurking only.. i

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Doyle,

What's up with that? He asked for opinions on foot pegs. You gave him yours. I gave him mine. You like the Buells better than the TLs. I like the TLs better than the Buells.

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion?

You guys behave
rulez8bn.gif
spank.gif

WTF? Is going on in here? Bunch of little kids with skint knees getting riled up about Which footpegs works best for Grandparents???

What's next? We going to start arguing about depends undergarments or some stupid thing? I haven't read this kind of childish "he said/she said" "Mine is Better" BS since my last post...

DR1300, I dunno what the deal is I don't care just let it go man we're talking about footpegs NOT WHISKEY or FOOTBALL.
beerchug.gif

Cheers! Besides, all of you are a little Bengay, with your "Old Dude Peg Mod" anyway...
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

Hey............... I'm one of the old men on here
SHOCKED.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

So now some must be insulted because they have been on the planet longer than others? Or was that a joke? Anyways, I installed the lower Buells myself but would have bought yours in a heartbeat GSXR...sounds like good work for minimal markup. By the way, I couldn't have done my 10 day mountain tour last summer without the Buells, because I have a reconstructed knee from a high speed skiing accident. Although Satos live on my Busa, 3 day or longer rides get the Buells! Good luck with your enterprise. Raydog

ps those tires are 4 hours old so no chicken strip sarcasm!

P1000688.JPG

If I use either the Buell or TL pegs, will it make braking or shifting more difficult?
Seems like it might change the angle of the foot somewhat.

Here a suggestion and the conversion will only cost you some time. Just remove the rubber on your stock foot pegs! I've been rolling with mine like this for the last two years with no vibration problems.

If I use either the Buell or TL pegs, will it make braking or shifting more difficult?
Seems like it might change the angle of the foot somewhat.
Your foot angle will change,.....but correctly adjusting the shifter and rear brake lever will put you back on track. You do not want a feeling of "reaching" or "searching" for these two levers. IF you want to DIY ,.........I'm more than happy to give you part of my manual that illustrates the way to make all adjustments. IF you want a ready to bolt-on set,...........I'll have more on Ebay today. PM me for any other questions. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Here a suggestion and the conversion will only cost you some time. Just remove the rubber on your stock foot pegs! I've been rolling with mine like this for the last two years with no vibration problems.
+1. I ran mine like that for a year before getting the TL pegs. I like the TL look better than the naked stock pegs.

IF you want to DIY ,.........I'm more than happy to give you part of my manual that illustrates the way to make all adjustments.
Now that is extremely fair and upright! Coming from a guy who is trying to sell a product and service, to offer a part of that service for free to people who want to DIY. In my book that's a class act. BTW I have my pegs on order from the local shop and would be interested in looking at your instructions. Are you able to e-mail them?

p.s. I'm only doing them myself because I like to do my own work. For others who don't have the tools, time or skill I think your price is reasonable.

I have a question. I am considering doing this mod, but I have two bros exhaust(dual), and it is REAL close to the bottom of the stock foot pegs, like a few centemeters above the mid-pipe. Do you guys think that these would clear?? Or did I miss something.

So now some must be insulted because they have been on the planet longer than others? Or was that a joke? Anyways, I installed the lower Buells myself but would have bought yours in a heartbeat GSXR...sounds like good work for minimal markup. By the way, I couldn't have done my 10 day mountain tour last summer without the Buells, because I have a reconstructed knee from a high speed skiing accident. Although Satos live on my Busa, 3 day or longer rides get the Buells! Good luck with your enterprise. Raydog

ps those tires are 4 hours old so no chicken strip sarcasm!

View attachment 82417

That Busa is sick !!!!!

Back