Lower airbox removal

Awesome. That's how I remember mine before deleted ABS stuff
I was kind of giving up on the aftermarket master cylinder as I wouldn’t have it if I couldn’t lock the steering due to clearance.
I didn’t know helibars more or less keep the aggressive riding stance which I like.
I have to register the bike next week when the Irish government wanna rape my ass.
So I’m gonna leave the rear lines off till after that(at least lol).
I just hope I can get a proper lever as I’ll be bleeding the ole fashion way.Would it be a good idea to just pump fluid with the bleed nipples closed to get fluid into the system before bleeding?

I was kind of giving up on the aftermarket master cylinder as I wouldn’t have it if I couldn’t lock the steering due to clearance.
I didn’t know helibars more or less keep the aggressive riding stance which I like.
I have to register the bike next week when the Irish government wanna rape my ass.
So I’m gonna leave the rear lines off till after that(at least lol).
I just hope I can get a proper lever as I’ll be bleeding the ole fashion way.Would it be a good idea to just pump fluid with the bleed nipples closed to get fluid into the system before bleeding?
Christian I would start the normally . Just have plenty of fluid , and catch buckets on hand . FYI bend the wrench to fit in the wheel as the brembos are a pain

Christian I would start the normally . Just have plenty of fluid , and catch buckets on hand . FYI bend the wrench to fit in the wheel as the brembos are a pain
Ok Brian thanks.Fairings and tank back on.Next is bleeding and sorting the Ohlins spacer thingys.
Cheers.

Reactions: c10
Back