Low-life punks!!

oklazukguy

Registered
Some lowlife came up in my driveway last night, and I guess got mad he couldnt get the bike, so he took my License plate. Had to have just kicked the **** out of it to get it to break off, its been on there a long time. I rode yesterday to my uncles house, when I came back it was still on there. I didnt look this morning, and headed to Dallas for my Drug test. Got pulled over in Grand Prairie. The cop said "You sure surprised me!". I said "Why is that?" "He said "Most bikes like this without a tag are stolen and usually run from us.".

He didnt give me a ticket. You can see where the swingarm mounted plate bracket is broken off. Ran my info and let me go. Freaking punks!!!

Now I have to pay to get a new plate tomorrow, and then save for a new mount!

Sucks bro but nice to hear about a positive run in with the police.
Posted via Mobile Device

What a drag. Some people's kids. Un-effing-believable.

Sorry for the drama, yo. Good luck...

Bummer on the plate. Glad you were treated with respect on the LEO stop.

yea that sucks. someone stole my roommates tag and used it (which is a federal offense) and a bout a year later the police called my roommate and said they caught the guy.

report it stolen and definetly keep an eye on your busa.

Did you pass the drug test? :whistle::laugh:

My Busa is like my girl, no one messes with her, I know the feeling Bro.

Alarm? Cover? Either would really help. (I prefer a silent alarm so you can come flying out with some serious heat....after your 911 call).

They may have only wanted the plate. I had one stolen off a bike while I was eating lunch. They'll use it on an unregistered, insured, etc POS they are riding becase they can't afford to keep it legal.

Sucks bro but nice to hear about a positive run in with the police.
Posted via Mobile Device

People are less vocal about good encounters with us. I'm not tooting my horn, but let me tell you about something I had last night.

I drove out to Irving, TX to get a prisoner on a prisoner transfer. He had unpaid traffic tickets out of my city. I get there and the arrestee is a black male, mid 20's. He's wearing the baggy jeans with logos on the pockets, wife beater shirt and a scowl on his face. I could tell he didn't like the police. I handcuffed him and put him into the back of my squad. I told him that I knew the back seat was tight and uncomfortable. I told him I was sorry for the discomfort, but would make the trip as fast as possible in order to shorten his discomfort. You could literally see the change of demeanor in his face. He told me he really appreciated that. We small-talked all the way back to my department. After booking him in I wished him luck in dealing with his tickets and he said, "Officer, I want to thank you for your professionalism." Which cop do you think he'll always remember? The jerk one who jacked him up on a traffic stop one time or the compassionate one that cared about his discomfort?

That's what this job is all about. People automatically think we're bobos because of the job we do. The fact of the matter is that most of us are just trying to put food on our table while making a little bit of difference in the world around us. The jerk cops will be the ones most spoken about, but they reflect only a very slight minority of police officers in this country.

Last edited:
you are crazy leaving yer bike outside overnight! Attach a Rottweiller to it..

Sucks Bro! If you cant get her inside a garage or something. Def cover her and if you can...A motion sensor light with 10 million killowatts :laugh:

Dude I am so sorry.... I didnt know that was your plate. Ill send it back in the mail today.....

That happend to my buddy in Cleburne last week to his R1. I think its this new stunt group out there. They steal the plates so when the cops come up on them on the highway they get a plate but the wrong one. I hear that their taking tham off bikes that look like the ones that they have so it comes back on the person who had the plate stolen since the bike models are the same. Just report it stolen and cancel that plate and get a new one.

Sorry about your luck.

if you don't have a garage you really should get an alarm. I have a Scorpio and that sucker is loud
Posted via Mobile Device

wtf?

DAMN! I can't get his bike. (It's too heavy to lift. :poke:)

I'll just steal his license plate!

Uhhhhh...ok... ???

Back