Lost Undertail

I found it, here is the info, I offered a reward on ebay and I would like to pay this guy something extra for his effort, I was able to get a discount by having a number of people buy as one part so if decied to buy please chip in and I will kick this guy who won the reward down a little bigger reward than promissed if I get some more contributions. Here is the content of my emails I sent out to everyone who had asked me for the info when I find it.  

"I found the company who’s selling these and he said he would give us a $20 discount on each order if a bunch of people ordered together, so he said just to tell him in an email or by phone when you order that you are ordering with Brian (that’s me) and he will give the discount.  I would appreciate it if you would chip in a few dollars to help pay the guy who gave me the info his reward, my paypal address is mrorbrown@yahoo.com.  Thank you and here is the info and the content of our emails.  Oh by the way this guy is in Florida so you probably shouldn’t call him at 8pm from LA or anything like that.  
Dear Customer:
I always provide track # for all my customers so they can track their order down. This is the thing I have all my undertails done but I need to prepare them and paint them. It usually takes me like a week an half to deliver. My # is 305-409-7609.
Any question or concerns feel free to contact me. Thanks
-------------- Original message --------------
Is there anyway I can get some type of tracking number so I can just give it out to these people, then if they choose to order, we can just keep track of it that way.  the only other way would be if I order them all myself then send them out again, and that just drives up shipping and handling costs?  Also could we get your business hours and a phone number for the people who would like to order over the phone?  Thank you.

albelo83@comcast.net wrote:
Dear Customer:
Thanks for the interest in our products. If you can get a few people together and everybody order at the same time and I can go ahead and give you a 20 dollar discount for every undertail. The undertail retails for 300 plus 15 shipping. This undertail is the best custom undertail on the market with integrated led turn signals that change from red to amber. For more products info visit us online at www.bikepartsforyou.com. Keep me inform. Thanks

Back