Lost Undertail

I remember that one. Boy is that nice lookin'! BadBrewBusa is the one that was selling all that stuff and I bought his FieldSheer tank bags from him. Truly hated to hear that story.

Aint it something, the same undertails on a post 8 months later?
rock.gif

I remember that one.  Boy is that nice lookin'!  BadBrewBusa is the one that was selling all that stuff and I bought his FieldSheer tank bags from him.  Truly hated to hear that story.
Yeah BS, dude was like you off working for Uncle Sam , comes home to mod his bike and gets it stolen as he's loading the Power Commander stuff on his computer! It just fricking pisses me off to no end.NJ.

Yep thats it thats my undertail shes a looker. LoL it was a baby putting it on had to drill it. But in the end was really a good time and nice not bright in the daytime for those that get scared about not beeing seen but lights up great at night.

Yep thats it thats my undertail shes a looker. LoL it was a baby putting it on had to drill it. But in the end was really a good time and nice not bright in the daytime for those that get scared about not beeing seen but lights up great at night.
outlawed, post up a couple pics of the bike, would like tosee how it turned out installed.NJ.

broowniebe here, is this the undertail you were looking for? Above ^
rock.gif

YEEESSS, THAT'S IT. now the only question is what is the name of the shop that sold it? Thanks for the pictures nitrousjunkie I really appreciate it. That is a shame that something like that could happen so quick, just leave the bike for a second and away it goes. it makes it so you can't leave the bike anywhere, I've heard of people cutting through walls out here in LA to get at bikes.
sad.gif

Here's the original post, but damnit if it doesn't say where he got it. Just says in Florida. <a href="https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=3;t=17216;st=35">BadBrewBusa's Parts<a>

Will add some pics of it in a couple of days been raining here lol. And if im not mistakin wasnt there a shop in hollywood florida that did some simmilar undertails but with round brakelights and had the kenji symbols. If i had to guess i would say thats the shop that made this one.

I thought the same thing when I first saw it, but apparently that is not the case.

I asked one of the shop's in hollywood florida, that is selling custom undertails on ebay if they had one like this and they said no. So I don't know: ;):

nice dayam taillight ...... the undertail can go, but if someone could make the taillight assembly alone, I'd be a buyer..........

Ok so i tride attempting a picture post in this thread 15 times. It has to this crappy comp will post one of the undertail tonight when i get home.

Well no luck yet, I put an add on ebay with the two pic's you posted up here, tomarrow I'm going to try to send out an email to some of the shop's that are doing custom undertails in Fl. , with the pic's attached and see if anybody knows. There has been like three people who have writen to me to say they are interested too, but not one person with even a hint on ebay.
sad.gif

thanks for the help with all the pics guys its been a great help, at least I don't have to keep trying to explain this thing over and over again

i have the same undertail i don't know if i saved the info on it thought it took them forever to get it to me mine has GSX R on it though not the busa emblem one of the first few they sold for a busa i bought it over a year ago

Back