Lost Undertail

browniebehere

Registered
I don't know if anyone can help me but I figured this would be the place to ask. I am looking for an undertail for the busa that has a single CLEAR tail light shaped similar to a diamond with LED's in side , its similar to the tail light on the 04-05 r1's. It included an integrator and was being sold for around $300.00 by a shop on the east cost that was not a retailer but looked like a place that was just doing custom plastic work. I save their add in my watched section but then it expired and ebay erased it, so I have no idea how to get ahold of these people or any information on them and I can't find the add on ebay anymore. If anyone has any information I would really appreciate it..
1zhelp.gif

goodluck, that was a long time ago, had the info on my computer, but they were hard to deal with so I deleted it.NJ.

Aww Man do I have to do the work for ya Junkie, I will find it for ya....course NYCParts.com has the one I have..
super.gif

Aww Man do I have to do the work for ya Junkie, I will find it for ya....course NYCParts.com has the one I have..  
super.gif
The one he's lookin for is produced by a custom shop in Miami,it a has a special crystal lense that has the kanji on it, its a cool tail but the people are spanish and not very business oriented making them hard to deal with.

There was a soldier home from Iraq that had this undertail new, hadnt installed it yet, he was loading the PC3 software on his computer and someone stole his bike from his driveway! He sold the undertail on the board and alot of other stuff he had bought. I later saw the thing on ebay,must have not been that good, when was the last time you saw a Topgun or a UFO on Ebay?
rock.gif

Nj you mean the undertail i bought from krisbrew? it was custom and he got his bike like stolen for the second time? If this is the undertail i got ill snap some pics and post them tommrow. Time to go eh pacifiy my girl shes wigged im goin to myrtle beach with out her lol.

" I later saw the thing on ebay,must have not been that good, when was the last time you saw a Topgun or a UFO on Ebay" these two weren't that good, I remeber the names but not the styles.

Nj you mean the undertail i bought from krisbrew? it was custom and he got  his bike like stolen for the second time? If this is the undertail i got ill snap some pics and post them tommrow. Time to go eh pacifiy my girl shes wigged im goin to myrtle beach with out her lol.
maybe this is the one,he was home from Iraq, and loading the PC3 software on his computer and his bike was stolen from his drive way.

UFO, You can actually spray the insides these lenses with HOK red clear to make an awsome looking undertail.........

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115497663 -->

UFO01_s.jpg

Thank you for the pic's nitrousjunkie, if I can't find anything on that diamond one that looks like the new GSXR's or ZX's I will really think about doing one of the UFO's.
biggrin.gif

Nj you mean the undertail i bought from krisbrew? it was custom and he got  his bike like stolen for the second time? If this is the undertail i got ill snap some pics and post them tommrow. Time to go eh pacifiy my girl shes wigged im goin to myrtle beach with out her lol. [/QUOTE]

Dude change your color print (grey)so people can read you shiat
sad.gif

another one....

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115518901 -->

post_3_93615_undertail_medium.jpg

Back