undertail

Big D's Busa

Registered
i bought a undertail kit on ebay for my bike and i got the wrong one, I thought it came with turnsignals but after i got reading bout it said with led lights. But i see the same undertail on ebay for bout the same price is there anyway i could get turnsignals on it. Maybe some type of led???

bike.jpg

You could p/u a trailer tail light converter, it is sold at U-haul locations, wallmart. It connects to your stock turn signal wires (2 wires) and your stock brake light wire (1 wire) and it has 2 wires that go to the new tail light. With this your left side light in your under will be a signal as well as the right side, both will be your brake lights.

05BusaLE's idea is a good one. I didn't see a place for your tags. You could also buy a universal tag bracket, and attach turn signals to the bracket (LEDs or regular signals). The bracket will probably cost about $40, and the signals about $25. This is a fairly easy mod. Good luck, and don't forget to post pics once your done.

you could drill holes on the outside of the led's and add turn signals (led) flushmount type

I have my plate down by the tire sidewayz i wish the made some leds i could just plug in and go i want something that will show up. this is wat i wish i could get it to look like when the turnsignals are on.

1123019567530_67_1_b.jpg

use a turn signal integrator, they are all over the net for cheap. It makes your brake lights your turn signals. Mine works fine. i had to put the stock bulbs back in since the one i got did not work with LED style bulbs.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-Turn-Signal-Eliminator-GSXR-Integrator_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35571QQi
temZ170090168603QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">LINK</a>

Back