Lost my Mother today

I am very, very sorry--- I do pray for you and your family- there is no way to take away the loss but please find comfort in knowing that GOD will help you all get through this and I pray that now she is at home praising GOD and in a place of eternal joy and perfect love...live your life for GOD and you will be with her again-- it is our promise from GOD. She did live a long life, thank GOD for that

No words will take that empty feeling away right now but rest assured she is in a better place looking over you.

My condolences to you and your family

My heart grieves for you and your family at the loss of your mom. She had a long life and has left you with many fond memories. I pray that you find peace in knowing her memory will always live on in each of you.

i'm sorry for your loss...prayers sent for you and your family

97 healthy years is really something. My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family...

Our Condolences from my family to yours, may you get through these hard times and have light shine on you again...Anything you need we are right here...

My sincerest condolences :please:

Thoughts and prayers to you and the entire family...

Prayers go to you and your family. I know how you must feel. My wife and I have had her mother living with us for 3 years (Hospice is now helping) and at 93 her days are short.

God Bless You and Your Family !

97 is a great accomplishment! Prayers sent to you and family.
Posted via Mobile Device

May the LORD give you The strergth you and your family needs,,,your will be lifted up 2 nite in our prayers

Prayers go to you and your family. I know how you must feel. My wife and I have had her mother living with us for 3 years (Hospice is now helping) and at 93 her days are short.

God Bless You and Your Family !
Thank you, yes my Mother stayed with me for about 4 yrs. until she wasn't able to. Had to put her in a nursing home, they took excellent care of her. Had Hospice also for about a week she was tired. It's funny how you think about growing up and all the memories with your Mother. I'd give anything for one more hug.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, my girlfriends mom died on the 4th of July, her funeral is this Thursday. She was 84......det45

Back