Lost my Mother today

Your a very lucky man to have had your mother live that long but losing a mom cannot be easy no matter how old or long they lived. Im sorry for your loss and will definitely remember a prayer for your family

Wow man, what a life to celebrate indeed at 97 years, this is amazing.
Still now in this tough time I pray for comfort to you that remain, and peace to her.

Juan

prayers sent, very sorry for your loss. Lost my mother and father both within 2 years when i was 24 yrs old (now 28), so i know the feeling. It's horrible when things like this happen, but just stay strong and hang in there!! Plus you always have the hayabusa buddies for support if need be, we're always here!!!!

My condolences to your family in this thought situation that you are going thru. I will pray that god can give you strength in these difficult times.

Thank you so much everyone, yes I now have another Angel watching over me. Feels so strange, for the first time in my 51 yrs. on this Earth I don't have my Mother. I feel so blessed to have had my Mother for all these years, and for her to have had her mind, she would remember things I had forgotten about. Sunrise Aug. 5, 1912; Sunset July 1, 2010. Thank you Momma, I love you.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Lost my mother in 2000.
Posted via Mobile Device

So sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers of peace and comfort for you and your family. :please:

Back