lost my first race last night. 2nd gear punch

Shindo97

Registered
My good friend out here and i went for a ride after we eliminated my rear fender, and intergrated the turn signals into the brake... Great mod!!!  

I am 100% stock.  Gots nothing on her yet.  He has

Gutted Stock Cans, Big Airbox mod, 16/41 gears, and NO Power Commander..

We did a 2 nd gear roll on the highway just to see how much the little things he has done would compare to stock.

We both are in 2nd, and i honk 3 times and we go....

We stay nose to nose in 2nd, and because of his gears when he shifts i inch forward about half a busa length....now hes in 3rd and for about 1.5 seconds im still in 2nd and i shift.  

As soon as he gets in 3rd, and i go to shift he walks by me putting one Busa length between us.  Now we are both winding out 3rd, and he is steadily walking away...i have to let off early because i am coming UP on a car.  

It was badass..

An Honorable death....i cant wait to mod this Girl UP!!!!!!

damn u BT

<!--EDIT|Shindo97
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112903955 -->

smile.gif
least it was to another busa.

There's a joke there, but I'm afraid to type it. My humor is lost on some in these situations. I'm afraid I'd only fire up the defense mechanisms.
laugh.gif

YES BUSA LENGTHS....the busa is far to Legendary to use a term such as bike lengths or feet.

although some Busa lengths are longer than others.....
wow.gif

ok BT so i think i need to hear the joke, because i am thinking something different i think...
let it rip...

hey were you pullin in the clutch to shift. I raced a bud on a gsxr 1k and i lost him when it came time to shift. he used the clutch i didnt

yeah we were both shifting with the clutch...

It was more of a performance test to see what his simple mods were giving him. We tried to start as even as possible...already in 2nd....basically twist the throttle and shift once.....

My good friend out here and i went for a ride after we eliminated my rear fender, and intergrated the turn signals into the brake... Great mod!!!

I am 100% stock. Gots nothing on her yet. He has

Gutted Stock Cans, Big Airbox mod, 16/41 gears, and NO Power Commander..

We did a 2 nd gear roll on the highway just to see how much the little things he has done would compare to stock.

We both are in 2nd, and i honk 3 times and we go....

We stay nose to nose in 2nd, and because of his gears when he shifts i inch forward about half a busa length....now hes in 3rd and for about 1.5 seconds im still in 2nd and i shift.

As soon as he gets in 3rd, and i go to shift he walks by me putting one Busa length between us. Now we are both winding out 3rd, and he is steadily walking away...i have to let off early because i am coming UP on a car.

It was badass..

An Honorable death....i cant wait to mod this Girl UP!!!!!!

damn u BT
Shindo

what was that typo?

Back