Lost to a K9 CBR1000 Repsol

just paint your busa to look like a zx 14 so when they beat you, it doesnt tarnish the rest of us here!
:rofl:

bowdown.gif

What sprocket sizes do you have? That would be key...if you have a 40t rear...it's totally understandable!

Just like the bike I saw in Clarksville TN this past weekend..

I have driven the 09 Repsol...it is the same exact bike as the other 09's except a paint scheme difference. IMO, I can sit here and tell you while it is very quick, it will not beat the Busa in 4,5, or 6 gear.

Hmmm, then I think it's time for a full system exhaust (brock maybe?) and a 43 rear sprocket.

And a PCIII, get it dialed in, and it will be a different bike. I threw my stock rear spkt on and it felt like I lost 20 hp! I love the 43t so much I'm going on a ten day tour with it on. Raydog

you got owned because the new 1k's are quicker and have been for quite awhile...

unless you have an unrestricted bike...they are even just as fast as your bike...

So what other than paint is different between the Repsol 1000 and the regular CBR1000RR?

I've only sat on the regular CBR at a dealer and the bike feels tiny. Light like a 600. Blew my mind how light it was. (439 vs 410 curb weight)

So what other than paint is different between the Repsol 1000 and the regular CBR1000RR?

I've only sat on the regular CBR at a dealer and the bike feels tiny. Light like a 600. Blew my mind how light it was. (439 vs 410 curb weight)

nothing! you just pay alittle more for paint and stickers!

Back