Looks like a great card for 2night's ufc

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The cardlooks great.Including The Snowman.

Should be good.

Any wagers?

I'll put up 20 bucks on each of these three of the matches:

I'll put 20 on Tim Sylvia to beat Andrei Arlovski.

Dont like him but,I'll put 20 on Tito Ortiz to beat Ken Shamrock.

I'll put 20 on the Snowman(Jeff Monsoon) to beat Anthony Perosh.

Any takers?

Rubb.

I dont bet, but I'm rooting for SHAMROCK!!!
biggrin.gif

Would love to see Andrei Arlovski win..... But cha just never know! Shamrock is getting a little past his prime! Got a lot of heart though gotta respect the man for that. Tito's days are numbered.... Heck he's already lacking in MMA if you ask me. Last ones a toss....

Shamrock 8 years ago would have crippled Tito. But now, it's all Tito! Can't wait to watch!

The cardlooks great.Including The Snowman.

Should be good.

Any wagers?

I'll put up 20 bucks on each of these three of the matches:

I'll put 20 on Tim Sylvia to beat Andrei Arlovski.

Dont like him but,I'll put 20 on Tito Ortiz to beat Ken Shamrock.

I'll put 20 on the Snowman(Jeff Monsoon) to beat Anthony Perosh.

Any takers?

Rubb.
I would say you picked my choices too... not who I would like to see win but you can't always have things your way...

biggrin.gif
Me 2.

How was work son? You still keepin' America clean?
works good dad.... ya bastid.... try and get away from work on here and ya GOTTA bring it up. LOL
laugh.gif

As for the fight... I got a choice. See a movie with a good looking blonde I've been after.... or watch the fight with my brother and our friend.... I think the choice is obvious.
biggrin.gif
Go git 'er,ya humpin' fool.

Dont forget to shower first son....

bath.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Me 2.

works good dad.... ya bastid.... try and get away from work on here and ya GOTTA bring it up. LOL
laugh.gif

As for the fight... I got a choice. See a movie with a good looking blonde I've been after.... or watch the fight with my brother and our friend.... I think the choice is obvious.
biggrin.gif

so... should I walk up and just start humping? Or wait till AFTER the movie?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Me 2.

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Try my line as soon as you meet her, "nice shoes, wanna f*ck?". If she says yes, then I would stay away (unless you really need some).

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Me 2.

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Try my line as soon as you meet her, "nice shoes, wanna f*ck?".  If she says yes, then I would stay away (unless you really need some).
Nah... I got an even better line... "we might as well go F*ck, I am going to tell everyone we did anyways"....
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Me 2.

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Try my line as soon as you meet her, "nice shoes, wanna f*ck?".  If she says yes, then I would stay away (unless you really need some).
Nah... I got an even better line... "we might as well go F*ck, I am going to tell everyone we did anyways"....  
tounge.gif
LOL, very true indeed.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

You naughty boys. Next time use the phrase "sleep together" in place of the "F" word.

Perverts...
smileyexhibit.gif

Ben,feel free to tell her she has nice shoes,just dont ruin her shoes by drooling on them like last time. Those were fine Italian leather...she'll never the drool stains out.
drooling3.gif

Now,without further ado...back to my UFC thread.

guns.gif
thread jackers.

0_rofl.gif

Allright Rubb-its Scott here. I'll take you for 20 on the Sylvia/Arlovski match. I think (wish/hope/pray) that Andre is going to lay sylvie-poo out in the first-those two are not going the distance...its gonna be smash-bang-pow- kabloowie n someone is gonna get dropped! I just hope its lil Timmy, n not dr. 'Dre...

but anyway-yer ON!!!
smile.gif

n tell Ben if he wants sum that bad, her should go BUY her shoes...then tell her the rest of the outfit is "back at his place"
biggrin.gif

Allright Rubb-its Scott here. I'll take you for 20 on the Sylvia/Arlovski match. I think (wish/hope/pray) that Andre is going to lay sylvie-poo out in the first-those two are not going the distance...its gonna be smash-bang-pow- kabloowie n someone is gonna get dropped! I just hope its lil Timmy, n not dr. 'Dre...

but anyway-yer ON!!!
smile.gif

n tell Ben if he wants sum that bad, her should go BUY her shoes...then tell her the rest of the outfit is "back at his place"
biggrin.gif
Good stuff bro.
biggrin.gif

And the wager...do want my Paypal addy now? It will save time...hahahahahaa.

Should be some good fights. Good luck to you.

RSD.

biggrin.gif

You naughty boys. Next time use the phrase "sleep together" in place of the "F" word.

Perverts...
smileyexhibit.gif

Ben,feel free to tell her she has nice shoes,just dont ruin her shoes by drooling on them like last time. Those were fine Italian leather...she'll never the drool stains out.
drooling3.gif

Now,without further ado...back to my UFC thread.

guns.gif
thread jackers.
ummmm... That wasn't drool on her shoes.
biggrin.gif

Back