Lookit this chump getting interviewed...

Letter carriers should be well armed. They aren't the ones who "go postal".

That owner would spend quite a few years in prison-no parole--if I were his judge.

Well seeing that I am a Postal Carrier, I my self would own his house and half of the city by the time I got done suing everyone.

Now you might say that it would be useless to sue the city but in the report they say that they have beenn called to the residence about 20 time, and nothing has been done. Therefore the CITY is also liable for the injuries because they did nothing to prevent him form having the dogs.

And he was smileing like it was funny and you can hear people in the back laughing, thats some stupid shidddd!:poke:

I got the pit you get the owner meet me in SINY and we can take care of him giving the breed a bad name like always when its the people that raise them

i have a pit/boxer. but he will just lick the crap outta you :)

Can you move this to the EPIC FAIL thread? What an idiot.

Put the owner down - enough DUMBA$$ in the world. Poor dogs, never had a chance w/ that owner.

Pitbulls are illegal in Puerto Rico after so many attacks.

the US wont be far behind. I know that about a year ago the civilian contractors that run military housing put an ownership ban for pitbulls on its residents.
The place i live at now requires me to have $100,000 liability insurance on my Doberman and my boxer. :banghead:

Back