Looking for extremely comfortable grips

Busatroop

Registered
I am looking to replace my grips with some that are much more comfortable. Have issues with my hands/wrists and when I ride they tingle after short 30 min rides would like to swap them out. Did some searching and Moto-Grip came up. Anyone currently running these? if so are they worth the swap? What other brands that may have surfaced recently should I consider? thanks for your time!

I went with ProGrip 719 Duo Density grips. Around $14 from Revzilla.com.

Love them for price and comfort.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Go to Bikebandit.com search for Grab On and Johar grips. I use the foam ones. They may need to be fitted. IIRC the Classic Roads are the thickest of the Grab Ons and the Johars are super thick. If interested PM me and I will confirm of get you some pics.

Try to find some gloves with gel pads in them. Maybe some weighted bar ends. They reduce vibration. Grip puppies also make the grip diameter bigger which helps.

IMG_0176.jpg work really good and cheap installs right over existing grips takes minutes, between those and the new immage seat, I haven't had a problem yet. new immage seat puts your body in a different ridding position taking the pressure off of yor hands. may also want to try the heavy throttlemeister bar ends. Wow the ORG is starting to rub off on me, I actually kinda sound like i know what I'm talking about

IMG_0176.jpg

I am looking to replace my grips with some that are much more comfortable. Have issues with my hands/wrists and when I ride they tingle after short 30 min rides would like to swap them out. Did some searching and Moto-Grip came up. Anyone currently running these? if so are they worth the swap? What other brands that may have surfaced recently should I consider? thanks for your time!

I have moto grip death grips and they are super comfortable.

great info guys much appreciated will look into some weighted bar ends and so some more lookin for grips out of those that were recomended need to get something soon!

I went from gel grips to some avon spike ones i picked up, they feel better from the standpoint that they are alot bigger diameter but still not great gonna give grip puppies a try over them

had the same problem, went to throttlemister had no problems ever since

I couldn't ride much if I didn't have a Throttlemeister, messed up shoulder and my right hand goes numb after about 20 minutes of riding. If I can straighten out my shoulder feeling comes back. It's nice to just lay my right arm on my tank bag and watch the funny looks on peoples faces when I pass them.

Try to find some gloves with gel pads in them. Maybe some weighted bar ends. They reduce vibration. Grip puppies also make the grip diameter bigger which helps.

Same problem got gloves with the small gel pad and they work perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device

View attachment 219152 work really good and cheap installs right over existing grips takes minutes, between those and the new immage seat, I haven't had a problem yet. new immage seat puts your body in a different ridding position taking the pressure off of yor hands. may also want to try the heavy throttlemeister bar ends. Wow the ORG is starting to rub off on me, I actually kinda sound like i know what I'm talking about

I know this is an old thread but where did you find your chrome handlebar? I haven't been able to find one anywhere? Anyone else reading this... Do you have a link to where I can purchase them? Thanks

Back