FINALLY found some comfortable gloves... Sedici

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have looked all over for the 2 types of gloves that I have fallen in love with over the past 4 years or so but even with the mighty power of the Org none were found. I stopped by cycle gear today and tried on a ton of different gloves and then I ran across a brand I had never heard of before Sedici. I tried several different styles on and the finally found a set that I really liked, the store manager came over (I had been trying on gloves for 45 minutes) and asked me if I needed any help.. I told him I was very particular about the comfort and fit of the gloves and that I was devistated that I could find any of the fieldsheer or Frank Thomas that I had used in the past. I told him that the pair I had on right then felt a lot like my Frank Thomas and he laughed and revealed a secret to me (not a big secret I dont think). He says that Frank Thomas closed up and the head of the company has started at cycle gear and he is now designing and pushing these new lines... That is why they were so comfortable I think, they were designed by the same man!

So the feel super good, not too thick but still has the safety design of carbon fiber knuckle guards, padding in the wrist and fingers.. Double velcro on the gauntlet too...

Lifetime warranty!

PICS

sedici.jpg

My old gloves.. Any similarities?
frankt.jpg

sedici.jpg

frankt.jpg

Last edited:
those look alot like the icon overlords that i tried on today .... except the icons have a relief behind the knuckles that make them so flexible... they were amazingly comfortable

Yep, I bought a pair in the fall and love them. Most comfortable glove I have ever had. Hoping to find a similar pair of shorties for the summer.:cheerleader:

Sedici is Cycle Gear's house brand. Will be interesting to see how long they last Doug...

I have worn mine every ride since I got them and they look new. The leather and the stitching are top notch. I have had LOTS of gloves over my riding career and this is one of my all time favorite pair.

skydivr said:
Sedici is Cycle Gear's house brand. Will be interesting to see how long they last Doug...

Lifetime guarantee, lets hope that a super long captain lifetime....

I have a pair of the Rici's as well as a pair of Torino's for summer and love them both. Just wish they would work with my phone. I hate to mod them and have the warranty void.

Back