looking for experienced info

BTW I got to fire up the beast for the first time ever today. The morning was dry but cool. I read any and all advice from this forum about new bikes,tires, cool temps, cold tires, not to attempt BS steering etc etc. Well I put about 30 miles on her before I saw the first raindrop on my visor. I can see the addiction. I feel the need to walk out and fire her up one more time out of about 1000 times so far. I want to ride so bad. I first felt very nervous driving her around the parking lot at the dealership. But it wasn't too long before I felt comfortable. I will never be too comfortable to where I become complacent but I agree with everyone on this forum who have said BUSA's are the nicest ride.

Ok i am trying to post a pic but it keeps kicking me out whats the catch?
do you have an acct with flikr or photobuckit or something like that. or if its on your computer you can attach IF its not too big of a file.

dont worry im pc stupid and i got it worked out
laugh.gif
computer.gif

ok how do I know the file size limitations??? Yes it is in my computer . I just downloaded it from my camera. As soon as I attached the file it waits for about a minute then kicks me out to the main page. I'll try it again

welcome.gif
to the oRg.  Everyone likes to put a personal touch on their Busa.  Some of the mods are functional, but most times lowering (or raising in my case), pipes, paint, etc help turn a production bike into something special to the owner.  I just went with a HMF 4-2-1 highmount exhaust just because.  I had other work done, so I don't know exactly what it cost, but somewhere around $1,250 for the system, installation, power commander and custom tune.  Did I need the extra 11 HP, probably not.  But it sounds bad azz and my bike won't be confused with anyone elses in a parking lot.  Not even at the Bash.
Not to thread hijack, but Luci looks great Dennis!
Thanks to Steve at Smithers Customs. She was the second dirtiest Busa on the oRg when it arrived there. I think he washed her just so he wouldn't get dirty working on her
smile.gif

ok how do I know the file size limitations???  Yes it is in my computer . I just downloaded it from my camera. As soon as I attached the file it waits for about a minute then kicks me out to the main page.  I'll try it again
You are probably getting a message near the top of the screen telling you the file is too big. I resize all of my pics to 800x600 before attaching.

BUSA WHIPPED: Sorry I guess I should ask him then about the art work. Regardless though, I love the work.
I never seen any warning but I am a determined mofo who will only stop on the grounds of insanity or pc murder.

Ok yeah now I see it ....it says my file is too big. Hee hee Boy I wonder if I can use that as a pick up line...Hey MS MEOW....

Actually, there are more Busas up your way and into WA. There's a thread here for Pacific NW that a lot of the nothern Oregon and WA post in.

Also, not that I condone seeking out other forums (cuz this one's the best
cool.gif
) but there is a forum called "Pacific Northwest Riders" that is nothing but and they post lots of rides in your area.

welcome.gif

newbie.gif
sounds like your getting plenty of good information here already.  You may want to spend some time and read all the posts on appearance mods from the home page.  Everything you could think of is there, and if you can think of anything new be sure to post up.

Here's a link to the mods.   https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=SF;f=49

Anything new?
rock.gif
My retared butt is still trying to figure out how to post a pic. there are 3 kinds of people out there. Those who make things happen, those who let things happen and those, like me, who are like.." what just happened?" No sorry no great ideas coming from this member.

Anything new?
rock.gif
My retared butt is still trying to figure out how to post a pic.  there are 3 kinds of people out there.  Those who make things happen,  those who let things happen and those, like me, who are like.."  what just happened?"   No sorry no great ideas coming from this member.
go to flickr.com open a free acct. upload file from pc. right click on photo, click on properties of photo, highlight the http:......that you will see right click again and click "copy"....then go back to message on org. and right click in box and click "paste"....then highlight the http:....again (its in the message box this time) and click on the "IMAGE" tab above the box.....click ADD REPLY

you rock but damn I didn't realize how geeky I looked. And for the record about 5 sec. after this pic was taken the reflectors and warning stickers did come off.

Back