New 'Busa Owner From Georgia

Jaddie

Registered
Dear Friends

I had never considered a Hayabusa before Monday, but on Monday the new '08 'Busa caught my eye in the showroom. Later that day I bought the blue one. My mind was set for an '08 CBR1000RR, but the 'Busa was stunningly gorgeous and a bit roomier than I expected the CBR to be. Plus, it looked to be a lot more comfortable for my wife, if I can ever get her to ride with me.

I had an '88 Ninja 600 back in '88 and '89 and I had a Nighthawk 750 back in '93 and '94. I've heard a rumor that the 'Busa is slightly faster than my two previous bikes.

It's freezing cold in Georgia right now, so my new 'Busa still has under thirty miles on it.

I bought the Shoei helmet with the blue 'Busa paint scheme. It has the Kanji writing on it and was made just for my 'Busa. So I'll be stylin' and profilin' as I poke around the north Georgia mountains.

I live approximately one mile from the Mall of Georgia in Buford. If anyone would like to go riding with a true squid, just give me a holler.

--Jaddie

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the ORG!! I am originally from Winder GA. So I know exactly where you are!

BTW this thread is worthless with out pics!

welcome.gif
rulez8bn.gif

beerchug.gif
Welcome....now take andpost some pics.

...also you will find out that you actually bought the fastest color.

Welcome to the oRg. Get yourself some good gear to go with that new helmet! And by the way,

post_13_40248_useless.jpg

Yo, madd madness.

There's so much opportunity to give and take from this site...

Welcome aboard!

Congrats and welcome! That rumor you heard was in fact correct, BTW!
beerchug.gif

Dear Everyone

My, oh, my! Y'all responded so quickly!

I promise to take and post some pictures tomorrow!

She's a beauty, but she's tightly nestled between some load-bearing studs and my daily driver (a '98 Chevy Malibu--the 'Busa lets my alter-ego loose). I'll get her out tomorrow.

Busaman5000, when you ever come back to Winder, give me a holler and we'll make a run to the Gap.

--Jaddie

Dear Everyone

My, oh, my! Y'all responded so quickly!

I promise to take and post some pictures tomorrow!

She's a beauty, but she's tightly nestled between some load-bearing studs and my daily driver (a '98 Chevy Malibu--the 'Busa lets my alter-ego loose). I'll get her out tomorrow.

Busaman5000, when you ever come back to Winder, give me a holler and we'll make a run to the Gap.

--Jaddie
You need to run up to the Gap the last weekend in April for Busa Bash!
welcome.gif

IMG_1589.jpg

Dear GSXcite

Thanks for the tip on the Busa Bash. Should I go ahead and book a room at the Gap?

I wouldn't have known about this event had you not told me about it, so I really appreciate your taking the time to give me the 411!

--Jaddie

P.S. This forum is absolutely awesome! Heck, I feel as though my 'Busa is worth more now that I've discovered this forum!

welcome.gif
newbie.gif
enjoy and be safe, nearly busted my arse twice tonight getting something to eat. Didn't realize it had turned so cold.

Welcome and enjoy. Take your time to look around the site and you will find vast amounts of priceless information.

Dear GSXcite

Thanks for the tip on the Busa Bash. Should I go ahead and book a room at the Gap?

I wouldn't have known about this event had you not told me about it, so I really appreciate your taking the time to give me the 411!

--Jaddie

P.S. This forum is absolutely awesome! Heck, I feel as though my 'Busa is worth more now that I've discovered this forum!
You bet. Check out the thread on the front page at the bottom, Busa Bash 08. I think there are still rooms left at the Microtel. If you go to this you will have so much fun you will come every year I assure you.

Deals_gap_2007_063.jpg

Absolutely the best of luck on your new ride! Picked up my new 2008 blue on Monday 2/25. And of course, compliments on your good taste in color!
If I'm ever to ride down your way I'll give you a PM.
PS- Weather here in NJ has been so-so this week. Looks good for a nice little ride in NJ this Sunday.
welcome.gif
thumb_up.gif

Back