Looking for big guy leathers

NCBusa2001

Registered
I need some help, please.

I ordered a set of Teknic leathers size 52 from New enough. The arrived three days after ordering and I was excited about their arrival. However, size 52 is a wee bit small for me.

Now I'm on a search to find another set, figure size 54-56 (US)

Any suggestions???

I saw a set of "KOBE" leathers that are in the right size and they have the right features, I've just never heard of them. Anyone here have any experience with them.

Joe Rocket has black sizes up to 56, however I would roast in a total black suit.

As always, thanks everyone for your help.

Chris

Vansons does customs in
Fall River, Mass
great stuff if you want t ospend the bucks.

I love my joe rocket. It's surprisingly well ventilated. i have the size 56 speedmaster jacket. Take out the lining in the summertime and the thing cools well. Its got two vents on back, 2 on the arms, two little air intake things on the shoulders, etc. you won't be as hot as you think.

I looked at the vanson line. Kind of "curiser" oriented stuff, by the looks of it. Decent enough stuff, just not the "look" I like.

As far as the joe rocket line. The lady (very nice and helpful) at new enough suggested going with a 2 peice suit. I already have enough "two peice" gear already, so that doesn't leave many options it seems.

Keep em comming.

Thanks,
Chris

Vanson has a nice line of the sport stuff, just have to look at the right places on the site. They can custom make any suit to any specs in any color. They made mine. Perfect fit...
cool.gif

Back