Just in time for the bash

Looks good but man your gonna roast .. I live in georgia and i know its hot here i can imagine in florida heat ..I got a set of leathers i wear in the winter but in the summer i do the mesh thing..
I have the mesh also. I figure if I use the leathers just a couple times a year for some hard ridin', and it saves my a$$, it's money well spent.

Looks good but man your gonna roast .. I live in georgia and i know its hot here i can imagine in florida heat ..I got a set of leathers i wear in the winter but in the summer i do the mesh thing..
I have the mesh also. I figure if I use the leathers just a couple times a year for some hard ridin', and it saves my a$$, it's money well spent.
Yes i agree .. Better to be roasted then toasted ...

..and how do they feel?
They're a little stiff. I'll be breaking them in about 2 weeks from now.
biggrin.gif

I'am glad a guy like you could find pre-cut leathers. I would have thought someone your size would have had to buy custom made leathers for MUCHO MUCHO $$$$$ [/QUOTE]
I thought that was going to be my only option, but this worked out great.[/QUOTE]
A good way to break them in....wear them to the gym and workout in them. Squat, bench, legpress, hamstring curls...

Work the body for about a week...and they will fit tailor made...well, it worked for me. And mine were almost too small when I got them...

..and how do they feel?
They're a little stiff. I'll be breaking them in about 2 weeks from now.
biggrin.gif

I'am glad a guy like you could find pre-cut leathers. I would have thought someone your size would have had to buy custom made leathers for MUCHO MUCHO $$$$$
I thought that was going to be my only option, but this worked out great.[/QUOTE]
A good way to break them in....wear them to the gym and workout in them. Squat, bench, legpress, hamstring curls...

Work the body for about a week...and they will fit tailor made...well, it worked for me. And mine were almost too small when I got them...[/QUOTE]
Take pictures of everyone looking at you like your an idiot ..lol Leather is funny you could probably jump in a swimming pool and then wear it till it dries and they would do the same thing .. Thats what i do with work boots wear them soak them and let them dry fit like a glove..

Back