ATTENTION BIG GUYS!!!!!!!!

PM goldenchild or streetandtrack. they're on this site and they can point you in a direction also.

6'9" and a 34" inseam?

Holy crap, you're all torso!! You're almost definitely going to have to get custom leathers just to fit remotely right.

hey, just quotin my favorite twinkle toes!
laugh.gif

do I detect a new avatar there vman?  do I know who took that one?
cool.gif
I better be the only twinkle toes....lol.

That avitar was shot last Spring 04. It is an old one....

I am 6'2 330 lbs waist 46 inseam 32 when i first started out i bought a joe rocket mercury leather which was perfect, i also bought a pair of draggin jeans becasue i couldn't find leathers to fit. I now have upgraded to a custom vanson suit. I recommend Vansom for $995 plus shippiong you can get a full drag race suit. for around 1300 you can get a street and track suit. So depending on your bankroll their are options, buit they will be more expensive than if you were smaller. but draggin jeans definately work , because i put themn to the test when i wrecked my buisa last year. I had on my draggin jeans, mercury leather, icon boots and gloves and shoei helmet. Had to lay my busa down when i cam down from a wheelie and a car was coming right at me in my lane. I laid it down at about 40-50 mph. slid then rolled got up without one scratch. just banged up a little. Believe me once you get the right gear, if you ever need it, it immediately becomes worth the money!!  
wink.gif
   If you might be interested  in the vanson suit call MAtt at vanson 508 679-9815. If you want to check out the mercury go to www.joerocket.com, and check out www.dragginjeans.com.

12 Piece formerly known as BUSABROTHER

<!--EDIT|12 Piece
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130077285 -->

also do a google search for 'syed leathers' they make custom stuff.. not quite as pricey as vanson .. plus every set of vanson leather looks like it's been polished or something.. makes the wearer (to me) look like a gay superhero wearing armor all'ed vinyl.

newenough.com has information on how a particular manufacturers products fit in relationship to their size chart. I wear a size 48 jacket, and I ordered a Teknic leather jacket from them and the told me to get a 52 because they run small and it fit like a glove. And it was $99! Best buy I have made in a long time. Great place to buy.

also do a google search for 'syed leathers' they make custom stuff.. not quite as pricey as vanson .. plus every set of vanson leather looks like it's been polished or something.. makes the wearer (to me) look like a gay superhero wearing armor all'ed vinyl.
But...... what if I WANT to look like a gay superhero? Batman WAS my hero! hehehe

Yeah that 900rr he carried to the meet point under his arm...hommie is a big dude

post_6_24712_100_0986.jpg

Back