Need some pants

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I fit great in the Joe Rocket blaster 5.0 2xx short, But the liner doesnt come out for somertime riding. I love the alter ego pants but they have a 35" inseam and dont come in short sizes. Those would go past my toes! Anyone got any ideas? I would prefer textile with good venting for somertime and a liner for the cold days.

maybe look for some perferated leather pants and have them taken up/in professionally? I've heard that they are pretty comfy and do well in warm and cool weather, and leather can be modified... once
wink.gif

btw, you probably won't need much if any cool weather gear at the bash
cool.gif

Got your problem solved my friend......
MOTORCYCLE CLOSEOUTS.COM
Check the FirstGear pants out! They come in almost every size imaginable and the folks at this place are top notch! Plus the prices are really good..

Got your problem solved my friend......
MOTORCYCLE CLOSEOUTS.COM
Check the FirstGear pants out! They come in almost every size imaginable and the folks at this place are top notch! Plus the prices are really good..
Whats up bug? I live about 2 mi. from motorcycle closeouts and GSXTacy and I always have to make at least one trip over there when he is in town, even if we don't think we need anything. I'll have to get him over there and try on some of those britches! See you at the busa bash.

egitarre77.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139763477 -->

GSXTacy, I bought a pair of the TourMaster Cortech pants and jacket. They've got a waterproof liner and a winter liner in them. You can take out the winter and still leave the rain or take out both for summer. I like them real well so far. I bought the pants then decided to go back and get the jacket later after deciding I did like the pants. I think Jinxster has the same and I'm sure he's worn his more so he can probably give a better review.

Dan

Back