leather pants

superbusaman

Registered
just a pair of joe rocket leather pants(blaster 2.0) so i can zip together with my jacket for a trackday....my question is, is how comfy should these be? not sure if i should of went bigger, i mean they fit but i lets say i eat a number 5 at mcdonalds not sure after that haha. never have had a pair on before so not sure what to expect

I don't believe leathers are meant to be comfy. The main thing is , do the fit when you squat, because that's similar to a riding position.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 26 2007,05:13) I don't believe leathers are meant to be comfy. The main thing is , do the fit when you squat, because that's similar to a riding position.
I do believe that this post was the result of another "search"? And do you want to explain why you were searching for posts with "leather pants" in them?

ices_rofl.gif
poke.gif

Because I'm in the market; hold on doing another search on inflatable sheep. I'm from Indy you know.
poke.gif

(dadofthree @ Apr. 26 2007,07:29) Because I'm in the market; hold on doing another search on inflatable sheep. I'm from Indy you know.
poke.gif
I think its time for you guys to move out of the center of the U.S. head east young man!! Get away from the sheep or blow up sheep??
wow.gif

(extreemachine @ Apr. 26 2007,05:56)
(dadofthree @ Apr. 26 2007,07
super.gif
) Because I'm in the market; hold on doing another search on inflatable sheep. I'm from Indy you know.  
poke.gif
I think its time for you guys to move out of the center of the U.S. head east young man!! Get away from the sheep or blow up sheep??
wow.gif
Dang, I went the wrong direction. Actually, I started out in NJ and went southwest, Britain, NJ, south, NJ, midwest (Indy), then LA.

(Shanling @ Apr. 26 2007,11:10)
(extreemachine @ Apr. 26 2007,05:56)
(dadofthree @ Apr. 26 2007,07
super.gif
) Because I'm in the market; hold on doing another search on inflatable sheep. I'm from Indy you know.
poke.gif
wow.gif
Dang, I went the wrong direction. Actually, I started out in NJ and went southwest, Britain, NJ, south, NJ, midwest (Indy), then LA.
Sounds like you landed about right
laugh.gif

(Moparict @ Apr. 26 2007,09:28)
(twistedspeed @ Apr. 26 2007,09:06) I have a pair of Joe Rocket pants for sale brand new...Anyone interested.
What size and what type?
The ad is in the gear section. Will sell just the pants.

The pants fit tight. I would order them at least a size to big if your getting new ones.

(superbusaman @ Apr. 26 2007,10:48) damn u guys get back to the way they fit!!!!  
rant.gif
 haha
They should fit tight. They WILL Stretch! If you buy them to be comfy when new, they will sag and not fit right once they break in. You don't want them moving around if you go down... the armor needs to stay in place when you hit the ground. (God forbid you ever need that)

If after 10-20 hours in them they are still too tight, use eome leather conditioner to relax the leather and stretch them out.

Otherwise... stay away from McDonalds and use the pants as incentive to drop a few pounds.
laugh.gif

(superbusaman @ Apr. 26 2007,10:48) damn u guys get back to the way they fit!!!!  
rant.gif
 haha
I will.  I don't know much about the "sheep" topic or why any warm-blooded US male would possibly be looking for HOT BABES in leather moto pants in the "search engine"
cool.gif
, I just don't know.

Busaman:  Leathers, as a rule, are to be snug so upon impact your body parts stay put inside the garment, i.e. no rug-burning.  Example:  Come off the moto at 80 mph, if the leather hits the pavement at 80mph, your skin inside still wants to go 80mph, so thus the rug burn factor.  Excessive room leads to aggravated impact effects.  

If your pants are snug, that's fine, if you can squat (catcher's position) you're okay, even if they are a bit tight at this time.  Do a little sweating, they'll relax a bit over time.  

The point is, you're safely garmented for your trackday !!!.  SNUG IS GOOD as long as you're not in pain of pinching a bowel.  Get it
rock.gif
?........
super.gif

Back