ATTENTION BIG GUYS!!!!!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so I've decided Joe Rocket has things in my size for textile Apparrel, but what about Leathers? Helmets? I'm roughly 6'9", 350 lbs, size 48 waist, 32-34 inseam, and I think a 54 chest (I'm xxxl in Joe Rocket). Anyone know where I can can get Leathers? Also, I have a BIG head (the women love me), I'm a xxxxl helmet in AFX. Anyone know where to get GOOD helmets in my size? I've checked with GMbusa, but sh!ts hard to come by in my size, AFX was all we could in his catalogs helmet wise, and Icon are descriminating against the BIG guys, thats right, ICON are WAISTISTS!!!!!

ANYWAYS..... any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

One name, Jenny Craig.

Oh, i think you ate her. HAHAHAHAHHA

Ben, your like the brother i never wanted.

dayum your a big boy
laugh.gif
PM vman1300 and see what/where he got his leathers.... as he says, he got the 3 cow version but I'm sure he can point you in the right direction
cool.gif

I've got a 900rr, ask some of the people from the VA fall ride, It's kinda small for me. I wish I had a Busa.
sad.gif

Try newenough.com i just got a sweet deal on some Joe Rocket jackets for meand the wife and they had 3x in stock. So worth a try. Good luck.
smile.gif

www.newenough.com Click on Men's apparel look toward the top of the page for "hard to fit" or something similar in verbage. There you will find leathers listed up to size 6X in different manufacturers lines. Good luck Biggun
Moose

6'9" you will make anything look small
laugh.gif

I have a agv sport jacket, it seems to be made extra big.

As Brian said, I do have the three cow model. I am 6'2" and 340. I got my leathers from www.tobefast.com and they are from Reflex Gear. They will do custom fit 1 or 2 piece for $800 and up. If you need any help let me know.

And I thought I would be the biggest guy on the board. Ya got me by an inch and 40 lbs. Check out Newenough.com. Good people and great prices. Also, I have a 3xl tall Joe rocket mesh jacket in the for sale forum. If I don't hear anything from the potential buyer by midweek, I'll let you have a shot at it.

As Brian said, I do have the three cow model. I am 6'2" and 340. I got my leathers from www.tobefast.com and they are from Reflex Gear. They will do custom fit 1 or 2 piece for $800 and up. If you need any help let me know.
hey, just quotin my favorite twinkle toes!
laugh.gif

do I detect a new avatar there vman? do I know who took that one?
cool.gif

I'm not as tall but with about the same measurements (except for the head) alpine stars has a full leathers that fit me quite well... they are a bit hard to come by but check it out...

Back